emily spath / emily spath akc labs

1 MI, United States Review updated:

Any one that meets emily spath stay away... she is just looking to scam anyone she can on horses, dogs and rent. she is not to be trusted in any business transaction. i strongly caution any association with her or her boyfriend casey fulks.

Ne

More emily spath Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• By mentioning rent in the above post I have a fairly good idea who you are. My guess is thiis the same person who repeatedly got chastised by a local judge for lying through his/her teeth. You sir/mam are an idiot. The web is a easy wat to tarnish a decent persons name. I hope whoever reads this must know that there are two sides to every story.

• Em
      Jan 12, 2013

OMG!! I could not agree more! This is Emily and what a liar and a manipulative personality you both are! Your own lawyer even said that you were crazy!!! I am so sorry I am forced to defend myself uselessly over the internet of all things. Suing someone for trespassing after there is already a signed lease is the most insane thing I have ever heard! But I guess you did not come out on top and this was your cowardly way of taking one last jab. I feel sorry for you, well actually you two are not even worth that. Grow up.Your both disgusting. And I really should throw out your names but why bother, I am better than that.

• Em
      Jan 12, 2013

I could not agree more. This is Emily and yes they both were absolutely the biggest idiots I have ever encountered. It is disgusting. There are always two sides to every story you are 100 correct! And usually the losers lash out on stupid places like that internet. Thank you for your kind words.

Emily