eMillionaireSystem / google money

I respond to an advertisment on facebook about google money. they ask me a payment of 1, 98$ by credit card and they would sent me the protocole in the 10 days, but I never received it and the take the payment on my visa card.

N  12th of Mar, 2009 by

eMillionaireSystem - Monthly billing to credit card
England, Essex
United Kingdom

i made a registration with Emillionairesystem on the 23 Feb 2009 and was charge for the registration which is quite understandable, few days later my account was charged under the name (Googincome 8009358570 KN)
on the 6th of march for 47.00 USD @ 1.381(£34.03) which include a charge frommy bank for £28 ...please i dont understand this..Someone should stop this act and return my money.
A  12th of Mar, 2009 by
Happened to me too
N  15th of Mar, 2009 by
This is interesting. I guessed the scheme was a scam, they always are when the seller "doth protest too much". There is always far too much marketing rubbish most, if not all, of which is probably fabricated. It's like betting systems, if it is so good, why not keep it to yourself?

Suspecting that it is a scam, I used a new system of payment called Entropay. I initially opened an account because I understood that being a Visa Debit card, Ryanair would waive the handling charge, this turns out not to be true, but having opened the account, I used it to pay this scheme and my account was left with nothing in it so try as they care to, they will get no further funds from me!

From now on, I am going to use Entropay for all on-line transactions . As it is a debit card with no overdraft facility, anyone trying to grab funds is out of luck. Charging the card is instantaneous and you only need put in the amount needed for a given transaction, though there is a downside. It costs just short of 5% to do so but I think that is a fair premium to pay for safety. You can have more than one card and the extra ones can be destroyed once used.
N  15th of Mar, 2009 by

eMillionaireSystem - unautherized charges

well i was online on day and saw this pop up that i thought was good and i applyed for it and they charged me first fo a cd at $1.98 then nine days later after calling me two times in the same day and i told them no that i didnt want anything they charged my checking account for 47.00 which i didnt authorize and all i want is taken off there list and my money back cause what they are doing is not ok
N  16th of Mar, 2009 by
thank you all for your comment, i got caught up in this emillionaire scam and i was charge £34.03 and a bank charge of £35. could someone pls help and stop this atrocity.
N  16th of Mar, 2009 by
So who do we contact to tell the ##!@~#~***rs to stop it?
I am pretty mad.

The credit card companies must take part of the blame for paying out sums that have not been authorised by the owner..
N  19th of Mar, 2009 by
I have just had the same thing and am totally disgusted, has anyone had their money back yet???
N  22nd of Mar, 2009 by
Dear Laurence,

Due to the current economic downturn, your government has regrettably been forced to realign costs and expenditures to more closely correlate governmental cost with those who are the greatest burden.

Those citizens who have demonstrated the most egregious stupidity will be taxed a small additional amount periodically.

The $1.98 current charge is merely the first installment payment.

Expect further, increasing charges over time to reflect the drain on our economy produced by your continued stupidity.

To avoid future tax penalties, please reduce either your demonstrations of stupidity, or your oxygen consumption, to zero.
A  22nd of Mar, 2009 by
I am exactly the same if anyone knows how to get my money back that would be great what a flaming rip off!
A  24th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Emillionaire aint nothing but a scam.

For the sad and sordid details see:

/URL removed/

etc etc etc
N  31st of Mar, 2009 by
They deducted $47.00 from my account without my approval/authorization.
N  2nd of Apr, 2009 by

eMillionaireSystem - fraudulent withdrawal
myself,Robert A curl

I went thru the wholle process of getting sucked in on this system not knowing at the time they were going to charge you more. After the initial cost of $1.99 just to check it out I received a phone call probably from a telemarketer about the plan and at that time I told her I wasn't interested, she insisted on going on farther, I refused, she angrily hung up on me, I thought it was over until I got my bank statement and found a $47.00 charge from emillionairesystem.Tomorrow I am calling my credit union and they will go to more extreme measures. These people should be prosecuted to the max. Thank You. Robert Curl
A  11th of May, 2009 by
report this scam to Florida Attorney General here:

Also to the Attorney General in your own state if you live in the US.

If enough people do this then legal action will be taken against these scammers!

By the way - this is the person behind this scam - just do a search for his name + emillionaire and you will see that.

So contact him direct for a refund:

Brock Felt.
Telephone number: (813) 839-7824

Address: 4903 Yacht Club Dr, Tampa, Florida, FL 33616 USA

Email address: brockfelt@emillionaire.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Brock-Felt/1074755489

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/4/66b/a51

Some more emails to try, I found them at:

liz@emillionaire.com (Customer Care Specialist) and brockfelt@emillionaire.com (Company Owner)

Phone: 00 1 (813) 839-7824 (USA)
N  30th of May, 2009 by

eMillionaireSystem - Monthly billing to credit card
37-1535 Dingwall Rd
British Columbia
Phone: 250-331-0730

I am receiving monthly billings to my credit card for something I have never received.

I don`t even know what this company does.

I called my credit card company to cancel the charges from this bogus ( emilionaire system ) company. The representative advised me that if I do not get in contact with emillionaire System, they can still bill me monthly even if I cancel all use of my credit card.

That's easy to say but where does one locate the telephone number or other contact information so I can delete an account?

I know now, that if you want to earn any money online, you better make sure that the company is recongized by the BBB to be authentic. I would like this addressed so others do not end up in this situation.

May 30, 2009
A  30th of May, 2009 by
k ppl i tried to explain this and all the scams i have a blog on blogger its the last part of the blog on the bottom of the page, there i have explained to you about the scam, on my site i also have good ways to make money i have posted on on my page these are legit companies also you can find out some other sites i have posted that make money, but not a get rich scheme, i recommend the one i have posted on my page and like i said amazon has one that you can do also its free and all you have to do is put a lil time in it not gonna get rich quick but you can earn some extra money here is my site look at the last post which explains the google scam and tell every one you know about the scam here is my blog http://helpergirl227.blogspot.com/