Emillionairemba / scammed

I have been receiving similar scams previously but on this occasion I stupidly enough gave them my credit card details, as it stated that I was only paying $2 or something like that to get information sent out. I noticed on my credit card statement that they have taken a further $75.87 from my account which that had no consent in doing!!! I am furious about this as I only had enough credit to pay a bill that was due to come out and this has now made my account overdrawn and I have a $30 fee. I want my money back now!!! this was also quoted on my statement [protected] KNA if this helps.

Al

Comments

12th of Mar, 2009

You are not the only one - see:

• Mo
      14th of Mar, 2009

Just reviewed my online bill statement and it looks like my credit was charge almost every week by Emillionaire which total over $60.00

This is quite ridiculous because they are required to relinquish their fee every month not every other week.

This is seriously a rip-off and it makes no sense we all are writing our comments of frustration when probably this website has some type of affiliation with the company to which nothing would be done to curtail this sham.

WHAT IS NEXT!!!

• Sc
      15th of Mar, 2009

i think we should all get to gether and turn them in i found out the from the day they send you a e-mail welcomeing you to there club[ scam ] if you just call that 800number berfore 7days are up that have to stop every thing and send you a e-mail and a canselation notiss and they owe you yuor money in 5 to 7 workeing days and that is printed on sec 7b were you aggre to pay 195 to look at there 1 time page ! the real reason there millionairs is people like us dont think we need to read everythink they print before we say i actsept

15th of Mar, 2009
    Emillionairemba - Deduction of $75.82
    Emillionaire
    Victoria
    Australia

I have checked my credit card statement and fallen, it seems like many others, to the EMILLIONAIREMBA scam. I had $75.82 taken fro my bank account on March 9th. What can I do to get this money back? I was recently made redundant and finding it incredibly hard to find a new job. Your or anyone's assistance with how to get it back would be greatly appreciated.

16th of Mar, 2009

Like you I have also fallen victim of this scam, in good faith and genuine desire to improve19854 my situation I gave my detail...never again. Can anyone out there assist with recovering our money, $75.82 debited on the 9 March.

• Do
      16th of Mar, 2009

I never even heard of this company, and just today when I tried to pay a bill with my child support card, was told I have insufficient funds. I went online to look up my account and find out why and saw a charge for 39.95 to this company on it, made just yesterday, Sunday the 15th. I called the 1800 number they had listed on my invoice and I have been trying ever since and all I get is a busy signal. I tried to stop it through my card and they said they haven't picked the money up yet so they cant make a complaint yet. When I told them to just put my money they were holding back in my account because I didn't authorize it, they told me they cant do that. I am so confused, things just don't make sense, I'm a single mother struggling to make it, every penny matters to me. I don't understand how these companies can do this to people. Tell me how to turn them in I'm all for it.

17th of Mar, 2009

I contacted BBB (Beter Business Bureau) explaining my conmplaint and adressing the complaints from others thru a websearch for Emillionaire. I filed a complaint and as a settlement asking for a refund, to extend the 10 days to 30 days for trial and refund, for Emillionaire to refund to everyone their money back that they charged unfairly, to honor their "RISK FREE" policy for trying any of their packages.
    P.S. ANYONE WHO HAS HAD BAD EXPERIENCE WITH EMILLINOAIRE SHOULD ALSO FILE A COMPLAINT.
    Jorge R.

• Ly
      18th of Mar, 2009
    Emillionairemba - money has been taken out off my acccount without authorisation
    EMILLIONAIREMBA
    United Kingdom

I have just seen that this company has taken £29.95 out of my account without authorisation i have no idea what this company is and want my money back as this has left me with a charge from my bank. Lynn Miley. My email is lynnmiley&myway.com.

18th of Mar, 2009

Yes we just had £29 taken from our account today and have no idea who or what they are apart from the emillionnairemba ref. It might be linked to a Facebook ad my partner tried to sign up for last month called googlemail where you can earn money by working for google from home. It was supposed to cost $2 for an info pack but they took £28 and nothing was ever sent. My partner called our Bank and they were able to give contact numbers for the two transactions, however we asked the customer services chap to call the numbers himself and he came back saying they were non existent numbers when he rang them. We have cancelled my partners visa debit card now so it shouldn't happen again and our bank are sending us some fraud papers to complete which might enable us to get our money back (almost £60). This is a terrible scam that preys on people who can't spare these amounts. If you ever feel the urge to sign up to any of these ads it is best to use a credit card since it is easier to reverse and chase these transactions. Goodluck!!

18th of Mar, 2009

Actually I meant to write googlemoney not googlemail on my comment a few minutes ago - it is googlemoney which is a scam

• Ac
      19th of Mar, 2009
    Emillionairemba - Taking money from my account without authorisation
    Emillionaire
    England, Hampshire
    United Kingdom

Emilionairemba has taken £34.20 from my account without authorisation - I do not know who they are, what they do or why they have taken this money and I want it back!

• Ca
    Binger
    Oklahoma
    Phone: 405-656-9230
    carolstrain551@yahoo.com

Discontinue debiting my account for $39.95 monthly. I don't want this taken out of my account any more. Sincerely, Carol Strain

• Em
      22nd of Mar, 2009

This is a complaint board. The company will not see your complaint. You need to write to them directly.

• Al
      24th of Mar, 2009

The exact same thing happend to me earlyer in march. I was supposed to pay 1.95us and and 10 days later i'm charged with 47$us! I really tought it was legit since they mentionned it was for google. Beware of those ###!

• Ge
      25th of Mar, 2009

IVE JUST GOT A STATEMENT FROM BANK AND IVE BEEN CHARGED 35.00 POUNDS AND IVE NEVER HEARED OF THIS COMPANY I WAS STRAIGHT ON PHONE TO MY BANK AND THEY HAVE SORTED IT OUT FOR ME CANCELLED MY CARD AND GETTING ME A REFUND I AM SO MAD LOW LIFES THEY ARE RIPPING PEOPLE OFF

• Ge
      25th of Mar, 2009

YEAH IVE HAD 35.00 POUNDS TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT IM MAD AS HELL NOT EVEN HEARED OF EMILLIONAIREMBA I GOT STRAIGHT ON FONE TO MY BANK THEY HAVE SORTED IT OUT I AM SO ANNOYED THERES A CREDIT CRUNCH ON NO ONE AS ALOT OF MONEY AND THEY JUST TAKE MONEY OUT OF PEOPLES ACCOUNTS WELL IM CLAIMING MY BACK THEY ARE JUST THIEVES

• Ji
    Emillionairemba - UNAUTHORISED CREDIT CARD DEDUCTIONS
    Jim Tyrokomos
    Prestons - Sydney
    New South Wales
    Australia
    Phone: 0413 041 476

FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS EMILLIONAIREMBA HAVE BEEN DEDUCTING MONEY FROM OUR CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT, WITHOUT AUTHORISATION, AND WE WANT IT TO STOP!

WE CANNOT CONTACT THEM THROUGH A PROPER TELEPHONE NUMBER OR ADDRESS, AND THIS IS A COSTLY EXERCISE, CALLING FROM AUSTRALIA.

27th of Mar, 2009

ive had £34.03 taken out of my account too. how do you claim it back from the robbing little gets?

27th of Mar, 2009

im getting on to my bank too, they should be taken to court and imprisoned, theifs go to jail so should they

27th of Mar, 2009

ive just been on to my bank they gave me a phone number 0800 952 3046 thi is who you tell to stop monthly payments and if they dont the bank will do them for fraud. hope this helps