EMillionaire.com / Goog income

1 4644 West Gandy Blvd, Suite 4-503, Tampa, Florida 33611Tampa, FL, United States Review updated:

After £1.45p taken from my credit card on 12th Feb 2009, £28.46p was taken out on 21st Feb 2009, 9 days later. Now on 5th March (over 3 weekes) I get this link to confirm subscription. What a cheeky trick or they are so naive to the fact that someone is making good takings from the name 'emiilionaire'.

First charge was taken by product support, then the next one by 'Goog income'.
All I want is all my money back with ever they are acting for or with.

Below is the first email I'm getting since I signed in to Kevin got his green. I did not sign up with emillionaire at any time. Emiilionaire posp up when u sign into Kevins story. This is a fad then.

**READ MY LIPS. I NEVER SIGNED UP WITH YOU; EMIILIONAIRE. GET IT?*

I shall now try to get them on phone to get me off their list. If I can find their nos. I will get it. Its been left on this complaint trail several times. Or else I can google them. Atleast there is an address to write to now. I really didnt need this crap. Defending something I never signed to in the first instance.
________________________
-----------------

Subject: Confirm your subscription to eMillionaire Membership Access
Date: 3/5/09 9:23:58 P.M. GMT Standard Time
From: support@emillionaire.com

You have been invited to join eMillionaire email list(s). Click the link(s) to confirm your subscription:

Confirm to list: eMillionaire Membership Access

This message was sent by: Marqi Life, 4644 West Gandy Blvd, Suite 4-503, Tampa, Florida 33611

Powered by iContact: http://freetrial.icontact.com

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

20th of May, 2010

Brock Felt has some more scams -

socialmediapack.com

easytweetprofits.com

Monthly charges for a crappy membership site whose only content is some garbage about twitter copied and pasted from a free e-book!!

• Fl
      6th of Aug, 2009

I to believe I am being scammed. Deductions have been appearing in my bank statements over the past few months that I have only been recently aware of. The amount is 47 dollars each month. How do I stop this from happening.? Is my bank able to assist me with this matter.? This is very disturbing. I would appreciate some advice if there is anyone interested to help.

Thankyou. Margaret. Australia.

25th of May, 2009

They charge your card with different accounts like Googincome, emillionaireMBA, CpiPay/n-remedies, cpipay.com / Marqilife / Marqi life and more but it's all the same scammers emptying your bank account. See:

• Wo
      20th of May, 2009

cpipay.com was on my bank statement for A$62.38 have cancelled my card, reported it to the fraud squad here in australia, they may not look at it because it is a small amount but at least they will be aware of it.

• Mi
      21st of Apr, 2009

Hi everyone,

My name is MightyMichael Reid yes this is my real name and I too have been scammed by these people. I was looking on careerbuilder.com for a job and found a managment position and applied for it I read that they would only charge my debit card $1.95 USA. I was then lead to believe that I had 14 days to cancel if I wanted to. I tried for two weeks to cancel but only got a busy signal. I then found that after trying to get ahold of them my bank account went into the negative because they had charged my account another $47.00 and did not authorise this.

When I contacted my bank they said that I had to file a police report before they could do anything about it. I then cancelled my debit card for my account becuase I didn't want them to take anymore money from me. I found the number of 1-866-834-6878 on my bank statement to call the company up that was listed as taking the money out of my account. They told me that the company was called EMillionaier and gave me the number of 1-800-309-6980.

So I called them up and spoke to someone they told me that they would give me the money of $47.00 back but would not give me the $31.00 that I was charged for being over drawn on my account they said that wasn't their fault. It is their fault because I would not have been over drawn if it wasn't for them taking my money when I didn't tell them they could. They asked for my card number and said they would have it back in my account in 7-14 business days. I told them to go you know where because I had cancelled that card and they were not getting my new one.

I would sure like everyone to tell their friends and family about all the messages that have been left on here about this company and others that are scamming people. As if the economy isn't bad enough we have dumb people out here taking our own hard earned money.

MightyMichael Reid Independent Business Owner of Reid Enterprises, Reids Cleaning Service, and Reids Disc Jockey.

• Al
      20th of Apr, 2009

hi everyone, well I can see now that those may i say people, just ripping money off, I got myself in trap as well, I did order for $1.97 a trials copy but then I’ve discovered that I’ve been charged $62, I lodged dispute payment and very likely bank will pay it back to me but in a meanwhile those ### still got the money.
    Alex Parkmen
    Australia

• Ta
      16th of Apr, 2009

Sorry meant to say cancel your card that the money is being taken from.

• Ta
      16th of Apr, 2009

Hi I have had the same problem you need to cancel your account

• Ro
      7th of Apr, 2009

Rolando FRancisco

Similar to a lot of people I was tricked into thinking that this is real. I called to cancel but was told that they cannot pull out my account and that they sent a cancellation request to their verification department. To find out whether my account was cancelled, I need to go to productcustomersupport.com. The website has nothing and now I am afraid for additional charges that will be deducted from my credit card. PLEASE, IS THERE ANYBODY WHO CAN HELP CANCEL THIS SCAM ON MY ACCOUNT!!!

5th of Apr, 2009

Nice job Scrappy - lets hope the police take some actions against this scammer.
    Search google for warriorforum brock felt emillionaire and you will see he has been scamming folks for years, before it was with some pipeline profits supplements crap, marqui life and now emillionaire aka Google Money System.

• Sc
      2nd of Apr, 2009

Go to my blog page at www.successisavision.blogspot.com and you will learn all exact information on this scam. It is being criminally investigated. Brock A. Felt=theig. You will find all the information you need about this company and Brock Felt. I encourage everyone to file in your home town for a small claims suit. U must read my blog. I spent much time investigating this fraud.

• Sc
      2nd of Apr, 2009

Go to my blog page at www.successisavision.blogspot.com and you will find out everything you need to know about this scam. It is being criminally investigated. Brock A. Felt=thief

• Ba
      2nd of Apr, 2009

thanx for letting me no all abought these ### . all they do is prey on the broke and inocent, thanx again

• Eb
      1st of Apr, 2009

Thought I signed up for $1.95 got charged $39.95. Called the telephone number next to the charge on my statement (1800-264-4104) Said that I had a complaint about the charge that I received, was told it was non-refundable and the lady asked for my e-mail address to check my account. I gave it to her and she said that my account was active and asked if I wanted to de-activate it and I said YES, I never meet to activate anything, she said that she would cancell my account so that I would not get charged again in the future. She put me on hold, came back and said that my account was cancelled. I asked for her name and a confirm# she said there was no confirm# but that I could check the website www.product customer service.com tomorrow to check and make sure the request went through. Has this happen to anyone else? Anyone check the website? I

• Eb
      1st of Apr, 2009

I was looking for a job at an online job site and came across this same thing for $1.95. I was charged $39.95. I called the number listed next to the charge on my credit card statement. 800-264-4104 for Google Money. I told the lady I had a complaint about the charge and she said it was non-refundable but asked for my e-mail address to check my account. She said my account was active and that she could de-activate it so I would not be charged again. AGAIN I said to her, I never signed up for the frist charge of $39.95 she put me on hold and came back and said she had cancelled my account. She said I could go to www.productcustomersupport.com tomorrow to make sure the request was processsed? Anyone else expierence this?

29th of Mar, 2009

Tosha - yes - cancel your card! A lot of people have been charged even after they cancelled. This is a bad scam and once they have your card details they can do what they want :(

• To
      28th of Mar, 2009

I wish I would have researched this more before I signed up with Emillionare. I just assumed that it was affiliated with google and they advertised cnn, and everything that it was legitimate. Now, I could kick myself. I just signed up yesterday, went on to the modules today and thought that everything was very dishonest so I did some research and found all of this. I just called and cancelled and she assured me that I wouldn't have any charges but now I am scared. Should I call the bank and cancel my card? HELP...

28th of Mar, 2009

If you hvae been scammed by emillionaire complain tot heir webhosts - if they get enough complaint sthey will shut the site down:

Webhost for emillionaire.com:

• Ka

hi guys
    i am yet another sucker to have been charged by Googmoney or whatever other false name they go under; please be aware that 1) Google are not behind this at all, I have already contacted them & 2) my bank will not count this as fraud (already filed a dispute) as the debit card details were given to them originally ??!!! I have no idea how this is not fraud - as I didnt authorsise further charges from this debit card.

where do we go from here??

• Pa
      28th of Mar, 2009

Hi, I'm in the UK and I saw the Google Income ad on Facebook. Signed up for the p&p offer. Several days later another £40 was taken and a month later emillionaire took another £30. The only way to stop them using my details to continue taking money was to cancel my debit card... now I need to fight to get the money back... and in this economical environment, I'm sure there will be a lot of other people looking to make additional income, NOT get ripped off. My bank have sent me a receipt from InterGateway and said that the traders have my details... what can they do!!!