EMillionaire / lying,decieveing

1 7312 whitebluff rd,31406 =apt 535Savannah, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 912-547-1079

To whom this may concern. I sent for your cd, r whom ever's cd this is! to odviously try to increase my income in anyway. and when i did, afew days later a recieved a phone call from one of the reps there, stating that once i had!! received the cd. that 30 days later i would begin to have charges against my card.I then and there stated that i could not afford any moneys deduced from my account at all.i just couldn't at this time. and this gentelman then asured me that i had at lease 30 days to make a decision to continue r not.so i said ok, and that would i look it over as soon as i recieved it.but ofcoarse they did not wait 30 days to start taking money from me.And whats also so out of order, is i've only just recieved it yesterday in my post.this is very very out of order with the way the economy is to lie, and decieve people in this way .Now i am not sure if this site has anything to do with emillionare r not, but if you r in contact with them, to make them aware, because i have tried to day, and will try once again tomorrow to get in touch with someone there to get my money back, before fileing a claim against them through my bank. thank you!!! Emmauel green.7312 whitebluff rd.31406-savannah ga.apt=535

Comments

• Go
      16th of Mar, 2009
    EMillionaire - Unauthorised charges
    Emillionaire

I did not go through with the authorisation for the Emillionaire but was charged. First for delivery of USD 1.50 on 6 Mar and final charge of USD 47 on 17 Mar.

17th of Mar, 2009
    EMillionaire - TAKING MONEY FROM MY BANK
    EMILLIONAIRE

I ALSO HAVE HAD MONEY TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT $71.82 AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE IS ANYWAY TO GET THIS MONEY BACK AS I AM STRUGGELING WITH A SINGLE IN COME IN OUR FAMILY WITH 1 SON AND ANOTHER BABY DUE IN 3 MONTHS. EVERYONE SOUNDS THE SAME RECIEVING THESE EMAILS AND THE ONE DAY GIVING IN AND PAYING $2 AND NOW THEY ARE TAKING ALOT MORE FOR NO REASON. IS THIS EVEN LEGAL. PLEASE SOME ONE HELP US GET OUR MONEY BACK

20th of Mar, 2009

Report the scam to:

FTC

The Internet Crime Complaint Center

BBB

From BBB:
    Emillionaire, LLC
    Customer Complaint History

As of March 17 2009, there are 40 pending complaints against this company. These are in addition to the closed complaints

Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB Rating of F.
    Reasons for this rating include:

* BBB concerns with the industry in which this business operates.
    * Length of time business has been operating.
    * Number of complaints filed against business.
    * BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business.

BBB has received complaints about this company stating that consumers agreed to be charged $1.95 shipping to receive information about how to start an internet business at home; the consumers claim that no information was received and they were later charged a $39.95 monthly membership fee that was not authorized. The company charging the consumers account has been reported as Marqi life or Product Customer Support.

Business Contact and Profile
    Customer Contact: Mr. Brock Felt, Managing Member - (800) 309-6980
    Entity: Limited Liability Company
    Incorporated: August 2008, FL
    File Open Date: January 2009
    TOB Classification: Work-At-Home Cos.
    BBB Accreditation: This company is not a BBB Accredited business.
    Additional DBA Names: Google Money System

Goliath Ventures, Inc. aa Marqilife:
    BBB processed a total of 134 complaints about this company in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period.

Found some more details on this scam at this website:

Seems that some people got scammed out of $20, 000 for 'coaching' - can you believe it!?

• Co
      22nd of Mar, 2009
    EMillionaire - fraudulent practises
    Salisbury
    England, Wiltshire
    United Kingdom

I too have been scammed by these people and it is now my intention to send an email to everyone I know warning them about Emillionaire and ask them to send it on. If we all did this, hopefully we can spread the word about these evil people.
    I had to cancel my c/card account and arrange a new account. I have been informed by my credit card company (Cap.One) that even this may not stop them.

• Sh
      23rd of Mar, 2009
    EMillionaire - unautherized charges to credit card
    England, Derbyshire
    United Kingdom

i autherized a payment of $1.50 for some information on starting my own internet buisness.A week or two later my account was billed $39.99. I agreed to no other charges of my account, if this problem is not fixed, and my money replaced i will have to take further action.

• Ro
      24th of Mar, 2009
    EMillionaire - unathorised debit on my c/c/
    google/emillionaire
    Alabama

I paid $ 3.95 for shipping for a home business kit CD, WHICH MADE NO SENSE 3 weeks later they debit $49.00 from my c/c without my consent. I called the company (EMILL) but the number didn't work, boy am I pissed you can't trust nobody!!!

• Pi
      25th of Mar, 2009

I was also sucked in. What I'd like to know is how "reputable" companies such as Facebook advertise these scams, and how Google allow Emillionaire to claim they are involved with goolge. Google is King of the internet and should be able to control these scams

Below is an email I received from Emillionaire in response to me requesting a refund of the $73.61 taken out of my account (with no authorisation of course):

Dear Valued Customer,
    Your request has been executed, effective immediately. You have been successfully removed from the eMillionaire Program and you can expect no further charges to your account. We are sorry to hear that you have cancelled your membership with us. Many members have been satisfied with the benefits they get monthly. If there is anything we can do to further assist you with, please feel free to contact us.

We will process your Refund request, and cancel your account. There will be a review period for our billing department to ensure that your Refund is valid per our terms and conditions and purchase agreement. You have 7 days right to rescission from date of sign up till the date we received this cancel and refund request. Please note that all Shipping fee are none refundable. Please allow our billing department 5 to 7 days to review your account. In some cases you may receive an email with refund confirmation.
    Customer Care Specialist

Of course, I haven't received a refund and I have since then constantly emailed the below for an explanation of why it is they actually take this money out, and why they do not inform their members that they are doing this:

In my SECOND response to the email below I would like to know the status of my refund

My FIRST response, in which I received NO REPLY asked why the fee was taken out of my account with no authorisation. Please answer this.

Absolutely NOWHERE in the subscription to Emillionaire is it stated that members are to pay this fee and I would like an explanation!
    How on Earth are you a registered business?

Their response to that;

Dear Valued Customer:
    For us to process your refund request, please send to us your complete name, email address, the exact amount billed, the exact date you have been billed and the phone number you used in placing your initial order. Also include the last 4 digits of the credit card used for the transaction. If you prefer, you may also call us at 800 309 6980 and request a refund.
    Shipping and handling Fees cannot be canceled, nor are they eligible for refund.
    Customer Care Specialist

STILL NO EXPLANATION- WHAT A LOAD OF ###

• Ti
      1st of Apr, 2009
    EMillionaire - Unauthorised payments
    England, Durham
    United Kingdom

I signed up for the free 7 day trial on facebook i have yet to recieve anything from them.They have now took three payments from my bank of £30 or more two of which were within 5 days of each other, i have tried to get in contact with them but no luck. So people beware of signing up for this trial.

• Da
      2nd of Apr, 2009
    EMillionaire - refund of charges on acct.
    emillionaire
    Denham Springs
    Louisiana

Chareged my account prior to me receiving item then when I received it did not want it - want this amount taken off my cc - said they wud cancel and make refund -

• Ve
    EMillionaire - unsolisited business
    120 Tobacco Rd
    Whitney
    Texas

I did not order this cd i recieved in the mail and my credit card was charged for it I want to know how they got my credit card info and were able to charge me for something I did not order or want.

2nd of Apr, 2009
    EMillionaire - taking money out of my account
    Sara
    United Kingdom

Does anyone have a real phone number i can call to get my refund?!? I've been writing emillionaire emails for nearly a month and they just send me repeat emails over and over saying i will get it but then i never do. HELP PLEASE!!!

• Li
      7th of Apr, 2009

I hope this helps.

• Al
      17th of Apr, 2009

Sara,
    I have 1-888-255-1241 but haven't had any luck yet on receiving my refund of $99. I didn't sign up for 7 days of anything, but somehow they charged my account before 7 days were up of $99. I keep being told that they are having problems with their system. BS! It's a scam and I was stupid to even review the info online.

• Li
      17th of Apr, 2009

Alesia, check out that link I posted about your comment. I've described there what I did to get my refund. Don't believe anything they tell you. Just keep calling and annoying them and demanding a refund and they will eventually give in.

• Vi
      20th of Apr, 2009
    EMillionaire - DIRECT DEBITING MY CREDIT CARD

ON MY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT IT SAYS EMILLIIONARE 74.17 47.00USD WHO ARE THEY AND HOW DO i STOP THEM TAKING MORE MONEY

• Wi
      20th of Apr, 2009
    EMillionaire - money from my account
    www.productcustomersupport.com
    601 cleveland Street 360 37755
    Clearwater Beach
    Florida
    Phone: 1-800-678-0570
    productcustomersupport.com

I ask them to close out my membership. And they have contianed teking money from my account.

Mon, Apr 20 2009 Share W/Draw $47.38 $3, 694.63 04/17 11:34:31 POS CPIpay.com/n-rem GB 866-834-6878

Mon, Mar 9 2009 Share W/Draw $47.38 $5, 975.31 03/08 23:07:05 POS EMILLIONAIREMBA KN 8006780570

Mon, Mar 2 2009 Share W/Draw $1.97 $5, 416.52 02/27 00:34:27 POS EMILLIONAIRESYST KN 8009523046

• Le
      21st of Apr, 2009

Call your credit card institution and ask for the FRAUD dept. to IMMEDIATELY dispute the charges. If you have read my posts, I've been dealing with this for over a month just by stupidly using my debit card. Today put an end to it! My last post was:

2nd UPDATE!!

At 9:07 this morning I received the following email:

"Dear Valued Customer:

For us to process your refund request, please send to us your complete name, email address, the exact amount billed, the exact date you have been billed and the phone number you used in placing your initial order. Also include the last 4 digits of your credit card used for the transaction, or call us at 800 309 6980 and request for a refund.

Shipping and handling Fees are not cancelable nor are they eligible for refund.

We will process your Refund request. There will be a review period for our billing department to ensure that your Refund is valid per our terms and conditions and purchase agreement. You have 7 days right to rescission from date of sign up till the date we received this cancel and refund request. Please note that all Shipping fee are none refundable. Please allow our billing department 5 to 7 days to review your account. In some cases you may receive an email with refund confirmation.

Customer Care Specialist"

After receiving this, I called my bank again (fraud dept) and they are refunding ALL monies, INCLUDING shipping and handling (some of the charges have already been credited to my acct by my bank from my call to them yesterday), as well as sending me a letter for me to sign to press charges against these idiots. My bank is being extremely cooperative and are going to do their best to put an end to this, hopefully in a BIG way. I urge you all to contact your banking institution that you originally signed up with this scam and cancel immediately!

• Lm
      22nd of Apr, 2009
    EMillionaire - Scams
    L
    Victoria
    Australia

I got scammed by them also. Originally is was $1.95USD, then a further $45.00 USD was deducted from my credit card and then only two weeks later another $45.00 USD was deducted from my credit card.

I managed to have the company cancel my subscription but I am having no luck getting an answer.

This is a big SCAM!!!

• Fl
      26th of Apr, 2009

They did the same to me...luckily it was on a credit card. I contacted the credit card company and told them that they are a fraudulent company and that they are to be blocked from future debits. After calling them everyday for a week the final call went down like this:
    You ### are fraudulent...you think that since I am a Canadian in a different country I don't have rights? Well if I don't get my money back from you people within the next 3 days I am going to go to the FBI and file a fraud alert with them. The guy almost pooed his pants. I got my refund within 48 hours. I also advised them that I had advised the fraud squad at Capital One. He was very uneasy.
    Harassing them, abuse them if you have to it is YOUR MONEY!! They didn't work for it so Don't let them get you.
    Hope this helps!

• Ca
      28th of Apr, 2009
    EMillionaire - Money has been taken from my account without authorisation
    England, Surrey
    United Kingdom

Emillionaire had effectivly stolen monay from my account £35 GBpounds so far i am aware of! It does not state anywhere that they will take these funds, all i agreed for is a small amount £1 or £2 pounds to be taken. I have emailed for my account to be closed and for the money to be refunded but have not heard back from them as yet!