Comments

• Wi
      20th of Mar, 2009

i tried to cancell mine. the have charged me 78.00 for 10 unouthorized bottles. cant get anyone to answer phone or find on internet. i want my money back!!!11

• Ju
      21st of Mar, 2009

on 03/19/2009 Emill recetion pfroof have taken my $47 from my account, without my pammision, I dont even know this people, i have never aproved any company to take money from my account. who are this peolple and what do they do???

• Ju
      21st of Mar, 2009

I need my mone back p/se how can people take others money for nothing?? How can I get hold of them???? what is the tel number? e-mail adress etc, i need help on this p/se any one who knows them??. otherwise they will keep on taking money from people.

• Pe
      21st of Mar, 2009

they just took $120.00 U.S. out of my VISA account. I did NOT agree to this, and frankly do not know who these people are. I just called my VISA account holder and they are preparing a fraud report and have promised to remove these charges from my account and furthermore, are sending me out a new VISA. This really sucks. I'm trying so hard to pay down my debt, then someone goes and does this.!!!

22nd of Mar, 2009

They charged my account $39.95. Doing fraud dispute and changing my account number.

Please do not use emillionaire it is a scam and they steal money from your account.

They do this under Recession Proof Business (thats what charged my account) When they say you pay like $1 or something.

Its a scam, emillionaire so please do not do it.

• Ni
      22nd of Mar, 2009

I just had the same thing happen, I also disputed it, and changed my account number. This is absolutely ridiculous!

• Aw
      23rd of Mar, 2009
    emill recession proof - fraud
    New South Wales
    Australia

Took $68.44 out f my account without my knowledge. I signed up for a $2 (postage) info pack months ago and never recieved it or any email acknolwedgement and now they are taking money from my account for no reason without my authority. I can't find any contact details for them or even the site I enquired about the info pack on. I have had to cancel my card and cannot get the money back as I have no details of the company. These people are THIEVES!

23rd of Mar, 2009

Incase any has not been able to contact them for your refund, there number for that is 800-309-6980 M-F 9a-9p EST.

24th of Mar, 2009

yeah, they hung up on me 2x's

• Ca
      25th of Mar, 2009
    emill recession proof - Fraudulant Charges
    Miami
    Florida

Fradulant charges have been made to my credit card without me noticing them until just this month when I knew I hadn't used my credit card. Therefore, the charge stuck out like a sore thumb. Previous months they were hiddin within the other charges. First $39.95 and now up to $47.00!! Who are they and why are they getting away with this!

25th of Mar, 2009

They have taken $130 off me twice really not happy dont even no who these people are...

• Se
      26th of Mar, 2009

This is ridiculous! who are these people? i have just checked my account, only to find out that $47 = £33 has been deducted...this is charged by (Emill Recession Pr 8002580078 KN)

• Ka
    emill recession proof - fraud
    k williams

the same thing! charged my acct for $39.95 and a week later for $47.00.
    I would like to know how they got my acct. information?

• Ke

Hi Everyone

I had the same problem. I found an email address on the emillionaire website (support@emillionaire.com) and they responded within 5 minutes. Fingers crossed I get my money back. Outraged is not the word!!

Re: Urgent‏
    From: eMillionaire Support (support@emillionaire.com)
    Sent: 26 March 2009 19:22:11
    To:

Dear Valued Customer,

Your request has been executed, effective immediately. You have been successfully removed from the eMillionaire Program, and you can expect no further charges to your account. We are sorry to hear that you have cancelled your membership with us. Many members have been satisfied with the benefits they get monthly. If there is anything we can do to further assist you, please feel free to contact us.

For us to process your refund request, please send to us your complete name, email address, the exact amount billed, the exact date you have been billed and the phone number you used in placing your initial order. Also include the last 4 digits of the credit card used for the transaction. If you prefer, you may also call us at 800 309 6980 and request a refund.

Shipping and handling Fees cannot be canceled, nor are they eligible for refund.

Thank you!

Customer Care Specialist

• De
      27th of Mar, 2009

I also was charged $47 from my bank account, which I did not know anything about. What do know is that I purchased a product which was free but I had to pay $1.97 for S&H, but they never mentioned anything about a monthly subscription of $47 otherwise I would have never purchased it in the first place.

Any how I phoned the company today and they have cancelled my subscription and are going to refund my monies back into my account, which will take 8 days because I'm from the UK.

The number to call is: 800-309-6980 est time. We are 5hrs ahead if you are from the UK.

Hope that helps...

• Kr
      1st of Apr, 2009

Yes they are... I have never ever heard of them... and I recieved a 47.00 dollar charge on my bank card just March 19, 2009!!! I am disputing it with the help of my bank... these messages on the complaint board will be very helpful in that dispute... And I always thought that I was being extra careful on buying/paying things on the net but I guess it shows what people are capable of... Luckily I caught it right away and did away with my bank card...cancelled...I won't be using my information any longer on the internet...and my bank advised me that when it says a "secured site" it isn't always...

• Sc
      2nd of Apr, 2009

You must go to my blog page at www.successisavision.blogspot.com. You will find all the information you need on this scam including the company and owner behind this fraud. It is being criminally investigated. I have spent a lot of time investigating this. You must read it. With the info you are encouraged to file a small claims suit in your jurisdiction and hold Brock A. Felt (thief) accountable. READ IT!!

• El
      4th of Apr, 2009

im having the same problem here in england with my barclays acc with same company

7th of Apr, 2009

I called that number that was on my statement 1800-967-8178. I have not a clue how they got my credit card info. They told me that I’ll get a refund and they would cancel my subscription. I’m waiting to see what happens.

• Ly
      13th of Apr, 2009

have had 3 debits from this company without authoisation.