EMI*AMERICAN LEISURE / unauthorized credit card charges

1 Lincolnton, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 704-460-4260

Starting on 10-29-09, there were charges on my husbands credit card with Chase of 1.00 on 10-29-09 twice from EMI and Easy saver. Also charges of 16.95 on 11-30-09, one charge from EMI and one charge of 16.95 from EASY SAVER. Also on 12-28-09, a charge of 16.95 from EMI and another charge of 16.95 from EASY Saver. This caused my husbands balance to get way out of hand. I do not know how these companies got my husbands information as he is computer iliterate and has never been on a computer. Now how can we fix this? What is the next step?

Comments

10th of Jul, 2010
    EMI*AMERICAN LEISURE - unlawfully taking money from debit card
    EMI*AMERICAN LEISURE
    dont know
    dont know
    Maryland
    Phone: 877 564 8538

this company illegally obtain my debit card number and started charging my debit card i never signed up for that to happen and i dont know this company

• Bo
      21st of Jul, 2010

It's happened to me - I heard an advertisement on the radio for one of those free-trial things, and THEY automatically signed me up to EMI American Leisure. I got all of the charges reversed. You just have to call them and cancel everything you have been signed up for, and if they don't reverse the charges, the bank will.