Emery Cat / Overcharges
Advertisement uses misdirection and "BOGO" to imply buy one get one which is actually 25% off and appears to be 2 P&H charges.
If you order one unit at $19.95 and $7.95 P&H and accept the BOGO (expecting another P&H of $7.95) for a total of $35.85. But the total is $66.70. The original $19.95 and BOGO unit, not free but 25% off, at $14.95 and 4 P&H charges.
None of these add progressively and wait for acceptance they "are being processed" before you see your total.
You will also have a chance for an upgrade to a sturdy unit that won't slide around for another $10.
Sounds like a good product with shady marketing.
More Emery Cat Complaints & Reviews
- Emery Cat - Shady Marketing 
- Emery Cat - Dishonest ads with no access 
- Emery Cat - Deceptive Advertising / Overcharges 
- Emery Cat - Over charges (update) 
- Emery Cat - Not really a BOGO! DON'T DO IT!!!! 
- Emery Cat - Does NOT work - sharpens claws
- Emery Cat - Customer Service
- Emery Cat - Cat developed Eye Problems
- Emery Cat - unethical practices 
- Emery Cat - does not wear down claws