EmersonTV broke after 7 months

S Review updated:

Bought an Emerson HD TV on Black Friday of 2008 and 8 and it just died on 6/19/2009. They are thelling me there is only a 90 day warrany on that type of problem and I have to send them the moey to fix the TV and the shipping?????? I am feelin VERY ripped off!!! TV model # BLC320EM9

More Emerson Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• C
      Jul 26, 2009

I have the same issue. My neighbor has same issue, my mother has same issue. Seems we have a serious problem here, that they will not accept. Maybe consumer affairs can get somewhere with this. seems a fire hazard to me.

• M
      Aug 15, 2009

Bought the same whack TV and my TV died 2 weeks ago! i was so pissed whack mart ran that same game 90 days then i called the company and find out its Funai anything from them I'm sure is garbage... they ran the same game we cover the parts only! they new those TV's were bad already they said contact the warranty dept. why does it go straight to voice mail and the mailbox is full!

• R
      Mar 04, 2012

Mine magically broke right after the warranty ran out. There's actually a very easy fix. It's almost too good to be true, but it's not! Read this article http://www.rockitman.net/2012/03/emerson-lcd-black-friday-black-screen.html

• E
      Sep 22, 2012

Bought my 32 emerson on 5-1-12 no power on set 90 day warranty and nobody returns my call. tvs are junk

• G
      Jan 18, 2013

bought my 40" TV I wont do this again i got ripoff Emerson!!! don't buy one! black Friday rip

• C
      Jan 21, 2015

when the referees on the football game talk I can barely hear them! I have adjusted everything there is to adjust. Any suggestions would be appreciated!