EMERGENCY! Complete set DVD's / Wrong DVD's in set, Shows recorded off of TV

Stratford, CT, United States Review updated:
3.75
I received the complete set of EMERGENCY! DVD's for Christmas 07 from my father. They were purchased from DVDDONKEY.COM. First, it took forever for him to receove the set (about 2 months for delivery. Then, the shows were found to have been recorded off of a TV LAND MARATHON, sometimes with and without commercials still on the DVD. 1 DVD was blank. 2 DVD's had the wrong TV shows on them and some shows were missing wither the beginning or endings of them. I tried to contact them and first got in contact via LiveChat. They assured me of new DVD being sent out which never happened and now LiveChat is gone and my emails do not get returned. SCAM! SCAM! SCAM!
Da

Comments

Ri
  4th of Mar, 2008
DVD Donkey did the same thing to me - pirated DVD's - poor quality, endings missing, never received part of order and never got a credit for it, will not return emails and phone doesn't work. BIG SCAMMERS! I wrote and told them that black market DVD making was illegal in the United States and they never responded to anymore emails from me. Now I'm out over $100. Lesson learned! Credit card canceled!!!