Emblem Fresh Start Solution Program / Fraudulent company

1 P.O. Box 1940Southgate, MI, United States Review updated:

So far I have paid about $300 to this company. I am glad I've caught this when I did. I am going to pay them the remaining $60 just to see what happens.

Au

Comments

• Eb
      7th of Dec, 2011

I am a little perplexed and thoroughly divided about this Fresh Start program. Is the debt valid? Is this company legit? I would like to take advantage of this but I'm skeptical. I have only read one positive experience about this program. Can someone help me?

• Tw
      4th of Sep, 2014

I received a letter about a debt that will be reduced to half and if paid in full an offer for an unsecured mastercard. I do not want the mastercard as I am working on my credit and paying off my collections that are due. I called and spoke with a young lady by the name of Angie and I asked her will this be reported to the credit bureau as paid in full and she said she does not know about that and was unsure. But she was sure of the credit card reporting to all three credit reports. I explained to Angie I only want to pay off the debt at 50% reduction that is offer and it be reported to all three credit reports paid in full and if you are not sure of that please disenroll me from this program this is not a fresh start.