Embassy Suites - Scam Artist / advanced purchase scam needs a class action lawsuit against the hilton!!

1 Franklin, TN, United States Review updated:

Has anyone else out there been scammed by hilton's advanced purchase con? I am trying to locate more people to start a class - action lawsuit against the hilton/ emassy suites against their advanced purchase scam. This is a complete unethical immoral policy whereas after the purchase, if you can't make it for any reason, they refuse to let you move out reservation just so they can scam you out of your money. This is a totally unethical company using devious methods to rip off their consumers.

Please post if you've been scammed under their advanced purchase program sowe can fight this big corporation unjust policy!!!

I hate embassy suites!!!

Comments

1st of Dec, 2010

SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS LETS START A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT AGAINST THESE PEOPLE AND HAVE THEM FOUND...SOMETHING ALSO SHOULD BE DONE ABOUT THE BANKS AUTHORIZING THESE TRANSACTIONS...$99.49 CHECK PLUS OVER DRAFT FEES, WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT IT...LETS GET THESE PUNK MUTHA###ERSSSSSSSSSSS

1st of Dec, 2010

I ALSO JUST CALLED THE NUMBER TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THE VOICEMAIL STATED THAT THE WERE CLOSED...IT CHRISTMAS TIME ...

• Du
      1st of Dec, 2010

BY FAR EMBASSY SUITES CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE RUDEST JERKS I'VE EVER SPOKEN TOO. I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THESE DEGENERATES WHO TREAT THEIR CUSTOMERS LIKE DIRT.

MOST OF ALL, I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THIS UNETHICAL COMPANY. APPARENTLY "RETURN CLIENTS' MEAN NOTHING TO THESE JERKS!

• Re
      2nd of Dec, 2010

This has to be a joke. Is Jaquetta really that stupid?

• Na
      26th of Oct, 2012

I booked reservations at the Embassy for a twelve day stay. which came up to a total of $1214.56. My husband was deployed during the booking, but based on the schedule the dates that we decided to book were appropriate. However, as many of you may know the military can be very unpredictable. To our surprise the schedule has been changed one month prior to his arrival. Guess what! I called Embassy Suites Advanced Purchase line only to be told regardless of the fact that the United States Military is to blame for our needing to cancel the reservation, it can't be changed. My husbands command has even agreed to submit a formal letter explaining the circumstances. But, once again that doesn't matter. Here I am out of $1214.56, I will never stay in a Hilton run hotel and neither will any of the military families that i know.