Emax / emaxme.comyamaha rx-v383 5.1 av receiver serial number: y790697vx

I bought a YAMAHA RX-V383 receiver from Emax, Sharjah on 11-Mar-2018. Within four months, the display is disappeared and the receiver is not working at all. on 16/07/2018, we have given the unit to the Emax customer service. The Service Request Doc No is SRF-[protected] dated 16/07/2018. Even after five days, we haven't received any response from the vendor or the service center. This product is brand new and I have extended warranty purchased on that product. However, penalizing a customer for the fault of the company is not acceptable. Hope, you will look into this issue at the earliest and I am prepared to pay extra to upgrade the product, if the vendor agrees to replace the system.

Apart from the delay, please note below the traumatic events, I went through:-

1. On 16th July, the product was given back to EMAX to check and repair, under their Service Request SRF-[protected].
2. I went to EMAX Sharjah on 22nd July, to check the updates. The, service personal informed us that, they have already given the product to Thomsun Electronics (Yamaha) to check the repair.
3. Again on 25th, I called EMAX Service Centre, Sharjah to check the updates and they asked us to check with Thomsun (Yamaha) Service Centre, Dubai.
4. The same day (25th July) I called the Thomson Service Centre to check, and they informed us that, they did not receive anything from EMAX, Sharjah.
5. With so much agony, I called EMAX, Sharjah to inform the response we have received from Thomsun (Yamaha). They checked their shelves and found our product resting for the last 10 days.
6. Next day, on 26th July, I went to EMAX, Sharjah and took back my receiver and on 28th July, personally, I have given it to the YAMAHA Service Centre in Dubai.

Wonder, what's the after-sales service EMAX is provided, even after taking a decent amount being the so-called ‘Extended Warranty'! It is totally upsetting to realize that, we are not getting the value of the money we paid for. It is unfortunate that, the customer has to run across two Emirates, leaving the office, to get the brand new product to get repaired or replaced. A customer should not be penalized in such a way.

Ju