Emax / emaxme.com / I am complaining about the way the products were displayed in emax al ghurair specifically in video games.

I was in Emax al ghurair last july 27 looking for a ps4 video game for my son. When I went to the are for video games, there was no label if its for PS4, PC Or Xbox games. Ps4 cd's were together and sonis xbox games. While we are choosing for the good game, we are checking it one after another. when we are finally decided to take 1, we hurriedly left because I still have have going to my home country that night. When I reached Philippines and excitedly showed it to my son, we were surprised to find out that no cd inside the item. Upon checking, we found out its for PC ONLY game. And its Dhs199! So I immediatedly called my wife to check back in al ghurair. When my wife checked and ask the staff if there are still some games for PC ONLY, the staff said nothing available and only for PS4 and xbox games only. So she told him what happened and said that maybe it was mixed up. At least there should have been a label not to confuse the customers! When you are in a hurry, a label will greatly help.. my wife still purchased a new ps4 game for my son. But can you help me on how to replaced the game I have bought because it was not proprly labeled.
Thanks

Emax / emaxme.com
Emax / emaxme.com

• Updated by REsguerra, Aug 04, 2018

Any news regarding my complaint I sent 4days ago? Can I get refund ir exchange at least. We cant use it-anyway. And its definitely because of mixed up displays and not properly labelled. Please advise..

Re