Emax / emaxme.comemax entertainer code

I had puchased all in one HP desktop during the Gitex show 2018 Oct at trade centre exhibition, during the sale emax promoted 200AED voucher (which i got) plus entertainer code valid (never recieved)
When I try to redem the entertainer code, the code itself was missing in the invoice. Immediately i visited Mirdiff City Centre outlet and the customer service told me the invoice i have is manual invoice and i should have got printed invoice and redirected me to emax toll free contact.
The staff on the phone provided with entertainer code, which i tried and the app gave an error saying invoice has expired. Now the emax contact centre directed me to another help chanel ([protected]@theentertainerme.com)
After liasing with help desk, i was made to understand that the code is valid only for 30days to redem. This information was not provided to me during purchase.

Very disappointed with service, emax should have professional sales person promoting the offers and avoid missing out on passing important information which is beneficial to the customer.
This is typical sales attitude of an ordinary company who doesn't take care of customers after sales.

Ma