Ematista.com / Fraud / Lying/ No Receipt of Items

1 Peru Review updated:

I placed an order early in October that was not processed on my card until November 8th. Starting November 15 I requested shipping info and tracking number. No response until I threatened to charge back my card. Then was given a questionable tracking number with no information about package destination or expected arrival date. Was told it shipped November 28 several weeks after my card was charged and order was placed.

Mid December I threatened to charge back again and was given the runaround repeatedly and then eventually they blocked my email and stopped all contact. Last week I did charge back my card but these people are frauds. Check /link removed/ also as there is another person there who has had similar issues to mine.

Comments

• Va
      22nd of Jan, 2009
    Ematista.com - scam , takes money and sends you nothing
    ematista wholesale peru
    Peru
    ematista.com

i bought $167 worth of items from them . they have sent me nothing, and will not refund my money i have been asking them for months to refund my money, and they keep telling me to wait, and putting me off.
    this company is doing this to alot of people and they never get their money back . there is even a website of all the people they scamed .
    if you want to see proof of others getting scammed, just google " ematista rip off scam""
    please help bring these people to justice thank you .

val cole .

• Pa
      22nd of Jan, 2009

true ! these people scammed me too!

28th of Oct, 2011