emarchant club / website hosting

1 CA, United States Review updated:

SMC is a total scam, all they want is your money, and if you cancell within the 30 days period they give the run arounds about you money, I am still waiting for my refund. Initially I ordered the Kit and paid in full for the gold membership which I thought it was a good deal, because you also get $100.00 free merchandise. After I received the kit, I watched the dvd and reviewed all the materials, and made the appointment with the coach. When the coach call me, the first thing he asked me was How much capital I have to spend? I said between $500-1000. He said that is great we can start with the value emerchant club web site for $999. I found out the website they sell you is actually a duplicate of theirs, so I decided not to call him back. When I check my account there was a charge of $29.99 for hosting charges on a website that was never build. I still trying to get the money back..SMC IS A RIP OFF COMPANY, THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY.. DO NOT GET THE KIT

Jo

Comments

• Do
      8th of Jul, 2009

Can we not get a lawyer some where that would take a class action suit against them for all of us.
    They have already broken the law by false advertising, and there are countless more laws they are bending.
    But we need a lawyer with some(*****) before we can do anything and there must not be any out there or someone would have already done this.

• Do
      8th of Jul, 2009

I to have been taken in because I first heard of this company in 2000 so I assumed if after this lenght of time they were still out there it must be a good deal, my mistake. My 25.00 start up cost has cost me over 1000.00 and they tell you if you go ahead and buy the whole package you get a free set up web site, they dont say that it can only be used with gift cards or that it only has one book, they give the impression all books are on the web site, not just the cheap one. Nor do they say it cost 5000 to get a web site with all the merchantise and your site added to search engines. Which of course no one can find your little site without being added to search engines and that cost another fee. Everything you do cost another fee. And Tom Bosley should be ashame.

• So
      20th of Jul, 2009

I completly disagree with you all. Wht you MUST understand is that SMC is NOT a get rich quick... nothing is.

I spent about 1 year build my OWN site around SMC.. that's right I'm building a site on my OWN, because I know I can make 6-digit figures once it gets published; that's what my friend did, and I am confident that if I apply internet marketing rules to my site, I can make a good sum.

Now here is WHY you guys are sitting behind your computers and COMPLAINING:

You know nothing about internet marketing; or very little - you expect everythin to be done FOR YOU and just watch the $$$ rolling in... well REALITY CHECK: WORK HARD= $

Now I agree some rules and prices with SMC are bad, but every company has it's flaws.

@Don't even get ahead: It's something called "internet marketing", understand it, and use it! You should of did your research, if they said "no, you can't configre your site when it is complete", then BUY a software lik DREAMWEAVER and build it YOURSELF!

There is no excuse for your actions, if you did not infer correctly, then you payed the price.

I currently use a eCommerence web builder, it is great and I'm making a good sum of money.

If you can't afford their prices, then build it your own... SPEND MONEY TO GAIN MONEY.