EMAIL DISCOUNTS, LLC / FEES

1 11906 E 77th St NOwasso, OK, United States Review updated:
Phone: 918-272-2772

I WAS BILLED FOR YEAR FOR SERVICES THAT I DID NOT ORDER, MY HUSBAND JUST ASSUMED THAT THIS FEE WAS PART OF OUR INTERNET SERVICE. WHEN I CONTACTED EMAIL DISCOUNTS THEY SAID THAT I DID ORDER THE SERVICES THAT THEY HAD MY MOTHERS MAIDEN NAME AND THAT NO ONE ELSE COULD HAVE ORDERED IT. I SEARCHED MY WHOLE DATA BASE AND HISTORIES TO SEE IF I HAD EVER CONTATCED, THEM I HAD NO RECORDS OF ANY CONTACT WITH THEM. THEY ONLY WAY THEY COULD HAVE GOT THE INFORMATION WAS BY PHISHING. DURING THAT TIME MY MOTHER HAD ASKED ME TO APPLY FOR A FREE CREDIT REPORT IN HER NAME. AND I DID GET ONLINE BUT I ALREADY HAD EMAIL SERVICE SO I WOULD HAD NO REASON FOR THEIR SERVICES. WHEN I TOLD THE WOMEN WHO TOOK MY CALL SHE INDICATED THAT SHE WOULD ONLY REFUND ME 3 MONTHS. I TOLD HER THAT I NEVER USED THIS TYPE OF SERVICE. THIS IS FRAUD.

Comments

Gl
  15th of Jul, 2011

I have the same experience as the previous poster. We have been charged $14.95/mo for approximately 16 months fron Email Discounts LLC onto our land line. This went on unnoticed because the information is on the very last page of the bill, past notes and disclaimers. It wasn't until I sat down scrutinizing the fees section of our bill on the 1st page that I noticed, there was an amount of money that just did not add up with the rest of the fees. That is when I found the line item for the $14.95 as a subscription at the back of our bill. I looked up Email Discounts LLC online and saw the posting regarding them on classactionconnect.com and how to cancel. I contacted Email Discounts. All of the information they had pertaining to our phone number was incorrect; wrong email, wrong birthday, wrong address. I asked for a credit back of all charges since clearly we had not authorized it. The lady on the phone said she could only credit back the last 3 months because that's all she has access to in the system. Scrutinize your bills consumers!! Scrutinize your bills.