Email discounts LLC / AT&T Corporate Fraud Investigation

AT&T told me theyalready opened a corporate fraud investigation into this matter after receiving a number of complaints. Their direct number is [protected]. Do not bother with customer service or try to resolve the matter as a billing dispute, regardless of how aggressively AT&T customer service representatives deny any involvement in the matter or try to steer you away from the Corporate Fraud Center. They have a contractual relationship with this entity and are obliged to investigate on your behalf. You will find the Corporate Fraud Center is much more cooperative and helpful.

Comments

29th of Jun, 2009
    Email discounts LLC - unauthorized billing
    Email Discounts LLC
    Illinois

Today I received a charge on my at&t phone bill which was on a 3rd party biller ESBI from a company called Email Discounts LLC When I called to have the charge removed since I had no idea what they were they said they would. I, unfortunately didn't think & gave them my address & e-mail so think I have now bigger problems. Anyway they asked for an e-mail to send me a confirmation that they were crediting my account. I haven't seen anything and believe they were doing that just did get my e-mail.

Luckily I caught the unauthorized billing and have reported it to at&t and disputed the charge and reported them to the state attorney general. But, am very afraid I will never see a credit to my account!

• Bo
      7th of Jul, 2009

The company known as Email Discounts LLC has been charging fraudulant charges to phone bills.

• Ki
      7th of Aug, 2009
    Email discounts LLC - Did not authorize
    Email Discounts LLC

This company billed me for "services" and when I questioned them they did reverse the charges though stated that they called me and it was confirmed though they couldn't tell me more.

• Ed
      13th of Aug, 2009

Email Discount Network provides its subscribers with exclusive discounts and cash back on purchases made at online retailers. We market the service on the Internet and continuously review our marketing and sign-up procedures and believe that they comply with all applicable laws and industry standard best practices.

We maintain excellent customer service 24 by 7 by 365 and you can reach us via phone at 800-730-8199 or online at http://www.emaildiscountnetwork.com/support.cfm

I’m confident we can address any customer service concerns you may have.

Email Discount Network Customer Service

• Em
      15th of Mar, 2010

Email Discounts provides its subscribers with exclusive discounts and cash back on purchases made at online retailers. We market the service on the Internet and continuously review our marketing and sign-up procedures and believe that they comply with all applicable laws and industry standard best practices.

We maintain excellent customer service 24 by 7 by 365 and you can reach us via phone at 800-410-5781 or online at http://www.emaildiscounts.com/contact_support.cfm.

I’m confident we can address any customer service concerns you may have.

Email Discounts Customer Service

• Di
      22nd of Mar, 2010

**USBI/U.S. TELECOM LONG DISTANCE**
    (949) 798-7044 THIS IS THE DIRECT NUMBER

17832 Gillette Ave
    Irvine, CA 92614 33.6873 -117.8536

THESE PEOPLE ARE FRAUDS. THEY ADD THEMSELVES ONTO YOUR PHONE BILL WITHOUT YOUR AUTHORIZATION!!! LOOK ON THE BACK OF YOUR PHONE BILL!!!

• Ep
      11th of Feb, 2011

I called today to advise Email Discount Network that we did not authorize these charges. They did not have our correct e-mail address and they did not have our correct birthdate even though they said they verified the information. They are "looking into it" but I do not understand how a company can charge me monthly when these charges were never authorized. The BBB needs to shut them down.