Email Bundle, LLC / Unauthorized phone bill charges/slamming

This company fraudulently attached a $14.97/month charge to my phone bills. Apparently, I've been charged for the past five months for supposedly agreeing to something on employee.net, a site I've never heard of and never been to. Spoke to Jason at www.paymentone.com who claims he will credit me $74.85 for the past five months. We'll see. Verizon, quit playing dumb, listen to your customers' complaints and stop this total effing [censored]. Paymentone, you can blow me, you bunch of lowlife, ### sucking, rotting pieces of human debris.

Comments

31st of Aug, 2010
    EMail Bundle LLC - miscellaneus charges
    email bundle llc
    Virginia Beach
    Virginia

miscellaneus charges on my verizon phone bill about $29.94

25th of Jan, 2011

"Email bundle" called me and stated they were going to start billing me for a service. We never heard of them and never signed up for their service! I spoke with a Leah and a Michelle. She stated they were out of Livingston NJ. I told them not to call me or contact me again."Email bundle" called me and stated they were going to start billing me for a service. We never heard of them and never signed up for their service! I spoke with a Leah and a Michelle. She stated they were out of Livingston NJ. I told them not to call me or contact me again.

21st of Jul, 2011

Email Bundle somehow got our phone number and address and started charging under Payment One on my Verizon bill. They don't need actual enrollment. Verizon doesn't verify if it's a legal charge. All the company needs is ... well, your address and phone number. I was promised a refund by July, but it hasn't appeared. Maybe we should start a class action suit against Verizon and Email Bundle.

• Do
      29th of Feb, 2012

got a bill from emailbundle on my phone bill (centurylink) I will pay my phone bill after certain deductions.next step, turn my phone off.