Eluxuryin - Louis Vuittonfraud / scam

This website claimed their Louis Vuitton items were genuine and authentic with of course much cheap price. In fact, the products they sale are only cheap/fake tatty replicas. When I found out the products are fake and ask for return, they refuse to refund me with excuse of having no quality problem with products. And forced me to keep the bag to give it away as a gift, I am not rich to do that. They said they were going to refund me of $200 USD and I only have to pay $100 USD for keeping the bag. Then when I decided to take a $200 USD refund deal they said they can only refund me $100 USD. Then I told Ms. Betty Lee and Mr. zhi Hao I will file a complaint to Better Business Bureau, Inc; if they do not refund me at all. I had to spent a tons of hours dealing with them so now they had contacted the online processor ECPSS who is responsible to collect the payment in behalf of this website. Mr. Zhi Hao told me I will get a refund with in 10-14 days.

This websites (eluxuryin.com/eluxurybrands.com/eluxury brands) are a big SCAMMER AND FRAUD. They have a branch company located at 1559B Sloat Blvd. #165, San Francisco, CA 94132
USA. They do not have a telephone line business to reach them at all. It's completely a FRAUD AND SCAM.

Eluxuryin - Louis Vuitton

Comments

• Ju
      Jul 28, 2010

NEVER BUY FROM THERE! its fake and they cheat you. i bought 900 dollars worth...the condition i got it in was demented and wrecked up! they want to give me back 300USD. 300??!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! i even offered to send all the products back for 450, and they ignored me! i am so pissed right now. FAKE FAKE FAKE!

• Vo
      Aug 02, 2010

how did you go about getting your money back? the same thing is happening to me right now i spent 400 and they only wanted to give me back 100 now when i try to live chat with them they completly ignore me!!! what should i do??? did you guys end up getting your money back!

• Re
      Aug 12, 2010

I just chatted with them and wanted to have my refund back...and here it the chat:

You are now in our chatting room, Please wait for a operator to respond.
    You are now chatting with us
    lucy: Welcome to our Live Help! What can I do for you?
    Tina: I just bought a purse from your website
    Tina: and i came to the louis vuitton store in seattle, and they said it was fake! i wanted to return it to you
    Tina: can you tell me the process of returning this item?
    lucy: Please tell us the order number and your name, we will check it.
    Tina: Tina Tran
    lucy: Tina Tran
    lucy: United States
    lucy: right ?
    Tina: yes
    lucy: your order no is : L6a00049459
    Tina: i bought it was almost 300 dollars! i should have known from the very first place! it's too good to be true! I won't sue you guys, just wanted my money back plese
    lucy: since considering you have to pay shipping fee and the tax(more than 50.00-$100.00) when you send then back, and we think it's really not very good for us to sell out again after such a long delivery time, and if you send them back, you should take the responsiblity of loss and damage, we cannt refund when the item lost the road, we suggest that you keep the item yourself or give other one as gifts, we refund $ 80.00 to your account, if you accept that, we can refund you soon.
    Tina: so you're accepting that it was fake right?
    Tina: you guys shouldn't do that to honest customer like us though!
    Tina: just tell us it's fake so we can reconsider it better!
    lucy: we hope you can keep them, how about we refund you $80.00, you can keep the items and save the postage.
    Tina: i want my money back! you guys promised on your website if i'm not fully sastified with the product
    Tina: I felt so bad that i almost give my mom a FAKE purse!
    lucy: how about refund $ 120.00?
    Tina: Miss Lucy, you don't understand! i feel really scare from buying any product online, especially thru your website!
    lucy: sorry, hope your understand
    Tina: can you tell me why you guys are lying to customer that it was real?
    lucy: sorry. if you keep to retun it, plz return it to the address which is on the parcel. but we need to tell you that we will take no responsibility for the order if it is lost or broken on the way to us. after all, that is an international delivery, both of of us can not be sure that it will be in a good state when it arrives.
    Tina: that's a truly scam Ms. Lucy! I feel really scare now
    Tina: I worked really hard to buy almost 300 dollars purse. Can you give me back at least 250 dollars?
    Tina: a fake purse can't cost this much????
    Tina: you don't know but i have been crying all day
    lucy: sorry, we cannt refund more, how about refund $ 140.00?
    Tina: oh my gosh! I just wanted to cry
    Tina: i don't know what to do, I feel so scare
    Tina: you should understand for me, I saved up 300 hundred dollars to buy my mom a present and it turned out to be fake!
    lucy: sorry, we cannt refund more, $ 140.00 will be ok ?
    Tina: when would you will refund me? should i be trusting you guys again?
    Tina: So scary!
    Tina: Are you going to refund me now?
    lucy: if you accept we will refund in 24hours
    Tina: I have no other choice
    Tina: can you follow up this with me by email?
    Tina: I will check my credit card every now and then to see if it has been refunded back
    lucy: ok, we will refund in 24hours
    lucy: Your refund will under processing by bank, and you will receive it within 7-10 days
    lucy: Please wait patiently and dont worry, this is normal procedure
    lucy: Thank you
    Tina: are you sure and talk real this time?
    lucy: sure
    Tina: yes i'm very worry Lucy
    lucy: ok, you can contact us time,
    lucy: we 24hours online service
    Tina: I understand
    Tina: but can you guys stop lying to customers?
    Tina: just tell them straight up that it's fake, and it's up to them to buy it or not, at least they know it's upfront!
    Tina: can you promise me that? cuz i'm very upset
    lucy: we promise our refund will be asap
    Tina: i don't know if i should trust your company again! but i have no choice but waiting for your refund

Aug 12, 2010

This happened to me too!! they said they will refund me the money right away and its going to take 5~20days because its overseas. But i haven't gotten any refunds!!! did you guys end up getting your money back?? what should i do??? i'm getting really frustrated... person named Betty Lee who i'm emailing back and forth with...is a total liar!

Aug 12, 2010

Betty Lee said i'll be getting a refund in June 29th, 2010. I contacted her again on July 15th, 2010 because i wasn't getting any refunds. Betty Lee again said, She will refund this time. and it will arrive 5~20 business days. what the heck. i'm so upset. I still haven't recieved my refunds!!!

• Ro
      Sep 13, 2010

LISTEN GUYS CALL UR CREDIT CARD COMPANIES THAT YOU PAID FOR THE PURSE FOR AND TELL THEM YOU WERE SCAMMED THEY WILL REFUND YOU THE MONEY AND CHARGE IT OUT OF THE SCAMMERS ACCOUNT

• Ro
      Sep 13, 2010

LISTEN GUYS CALL THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY OR THE BANK IF YOU USED YOUR DEBIT CARD AND TELL THEM YOU WERE SCAMMED AND THAT THEY PROMISED TO REFUND YOU FULLY ON THE WEBSITE BUT DIDNT ALSO TELL THEM THAT THEY REFUSE TO HELP YOU WITH THIS AND THEY WILL REFUND YOU THE MONEY BACK...I WORK AT A BANK AND WE DO THIS THEY WILL TAKE THE MONEY FROM THE SCAMMERS ACCOUNT AND GIVE IT BACK TO YOU IT TAKES ABOUT 3-4 BUSINESS DAYS AND SOMETIMES WITHIN 24 HOURS AND YOU WILL HAVE ALL YOUR MONEY BACK INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

Sep 13, 2010

Thank you sooo much for your information rosie!
    I'll get back to you when I talk to chase bank tomorrow :)
    thank you so much for your help!

Sep 13, 2010

I talked to chase bank today, and they told me that I should call them again with the tracking number that I'm sending the merchandize back to eluxrysin.com.
    But here is the problem... I don't have their address. They are refusing to give it to me.
    What should i do?

Oct 16, 2010

I found another new website which is also operate by these liars( Betty and lucy) @luxury-handbags.com.. I am also the victim now.. So angry!!