Eluxury Collections Prada Bag/ Lv Walletwant refund for fake goods

I have been been receiving these automated replies for months I am owed nearly £300 for a fake PRADA bag and LV wallet, which I returned via Royal Mail recorded delivery including tracking number.
Why can't the address below be investigated and some one stop them.

Dear customer,
Hi, how are you?

First of all, we are so sorry for any inconvenience.

Refunded. You should get the credit any time by now.

Our billing department is working on your refund process and has notified the bank. It will take little time for the bank to complete the refund process for your transaction. Because of all the steps involved; for instance, the merchant bank takes money back to card organization, then card organization takes money back to your card issuing bank, finally the issuing bank takes the money back to your card account. Every step will need time. Meanwhile, Saturday & Sunday are not the working day for the bank, so the credit card refund normally takes 1-2 billing cycle. Please be little patient and thank you so much for your understanding.

If you received the item, please send it back to

Address: Cai Guo Wei

Cai Hong Post Office
NO.139, Xi Hua Road,GuangZhou,GuangDong, Post Code:510170
P.R.C.
[protected]

Comments

• Km
      Jun 30, 2012

I have received the same reply to goods that were sent to me that were totally not what I ordered from pgagolfdirect.com. I was going to send them back to this address, although it's not the one on the invoice - that one is bogus, I'm sure. Having read your complaint, I don't think it will be worth sending them back.
    I have put their names on [redacted].com and scaminformer.com but don't thnk there's much else I can do. They will, no doubt, continue to do this and have no scruples about doing so.