Eltima Softwares / Fraudulent Products

This company cheats people out of their money. Not only do they false advertise, they make up excuses as to why they false advertise.

My friend had ordered a converter toolbox from their site for me. I needed the converter for a presentation the very same day. I, personally didnt know what it was or how it worked, but they told him this is what he needed. He ordered the toolbox and my card was charged. The compnay never sent me the software codes. It took them 3 days to respond to me.

My event came and went, and Eltima never came through. 2 days later i recieve the codes. Naturally, not having need of the product I ask for a refund. Eltima's answer was "go look at our return policy" (they have great customer service: I'm being sarcastic!)

This company will take your money and lie to you. I would hope you never do business with them, for your own sake. It's not so much the money, but just being taken advantage of.

D  23rd of Mar, 2009 by
I own several products by Eltima and consider them to be very reliable company actually. As I know registration info is sent to the customer automatically right after his or her payment was processed and if you don't set your email service appropriately that is your problem and not the software publisher! You have purchased the product electronically, so do your best not to miss it, why the developer company should be responsible for your negligence?