ELSSE 8-Inch Tablet PC Android 4.0 / ITEMS OUT OF STOCK

1 CA, US

I have not received what I was suppose to be getting when I purchased this item from an auction I had won on Deal Dash. This company is a Fraud and they are trying to pass off other goods because they say they are OUT OF STOCK.

I bought bids to try and win some auctions for Xmas gifts. I used all the bids and I won quite a few auctions. I have not received the merchandise on some and it has been over a month. I contacted them and they tell me, oh the item is out of stock and so we can offer you a gift card to Amazon. Well the gift card they offered me is way less money than they have stated that the auction is worth. In other words I won a ELSSE 8-Inch Tablet PC Android 4.0. DealDash store price: $249

They have this posted on the auction-->>>DealDash store price: $249, however all they are going to send me is a gift card worth $150.00. That is false advertisement. I understand if it was a mistake and something was out of stock however they have did this to me on over 10 items. They are selling things they don't even have. I bid on the item because I wanted that particular item. I did not bid on a Amazon Gift Card.

I am using this Android as an Example however they have done this to me on Games, 4 Toy Helicopters, a Ham, Purse, Coffee, a Roasting Crock Pot and many more items. If I added up the prices they say their merchandise is worth compared to what they are actually giving me they are shorting me out of a lot of money.

This has happened on many of the items I have won. The list goes on and on.
We bid in accordance on how much they say the item is worth. If they said the item was worth $150.00 instead of $249.00 no one would be bidding as high as they do on some items. THIS IS FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!

Look at some of the items I have won and not received because they are out of stock.