Elsewhere Shopsize issue

Fraud, scam, stay away from them
Fraud, fraud, fraud. Everything is dropped shipped from china with very poor quality. Vary! I'm sure you won't put it on your child. Every item I received was sized x3 larger. I definitely won't!
Customer service is a joke, practically nonexistent. Do not, I repeat do not order anything from them!!! Unless you want to throw your money away.

Elsewhere Shop

De
Jan 20, 2017

Comments

• El
      Jan 26, 2017

This user is fake and this is a fraud. We never had an order from this person.

• De
      Apr 27, 2019
    Elsewhere Shop - Baby clothes

I purchased several items and can't get the company to respond. No tracking number. Nothing. This company should not be allowed in PayPal or Facebook. I am reporting them to the U.S. Attorney General. This site is scamming many people. They advertise baby clothes and their FAcebook page appears to be staged.

May 13, 2019

THIS IS NOT FAKE, Elsewhere. Stop responding to these posts like this. The clothing looks nothing like what you see on the website - it was COMICAL as I opened up each of my various shipments (from ONE order). They smell like cheap fabric that I would never put on a child, let alone an adult. The fabric feels terrible, and looks like it would fall apart after 1 wash. DO NOT BUY.

• Ka
      Jul 15, 2019
    Elsewhere Shop - My favorite shop

Excellent shop. They provided good service, customer service was awesome. Outfits & accessories are beautiful, durable and affordable. They always offer good discounts. My favorite shop for Stella especially when there are special occasions

Sep 06, 2019

I just looked at the reviews and they are horrible. When I see websites like this one, I ALWAYS, ALWAYS look for reviews and I am so glad I did. Been scammed before from another company and this one is NO DIFFERENT!!! Sorry this has happened to anyone that has bought from them and been burned. Lesson learned I guess.