ELocal Listing / Fraud and cheating

1 28765 Single Oak DriveTemecula, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-285-0484

This company called my home at 8:30 p.m. and promised me that they could increase my sales for my vacation rental business. They promised me several times that my home address would not be posted online. Not only was my address posted, but so were directions to my home! I told them over and over that for security reasons it was imperative that my address not be posted. I've been trying to talk to 'customer service' about getting a refund. (I canceled the next day) So far no one will return my call. I call every day and am told that I will receive a refund and a call from the 'manager on duty'. I've received no calls, just a lot of run around. Don't waste your time with this!

More ELocal Listing Complaints & Reviews

Comments

23rd of Jan, 2009

• Ju
      14th of Sep, 2009

It does seem impossible to get a human to answer the phone over the entire course of a business day. Almost feels like this is a "Kitchen Table" kind of business...perhaps in one's home rather than an authentic corporation. And I find it a bit peculiar that a web site that encourages consumers to comment on ones experiences with a company, and rate them accordingly, wouldn't be a bit more on top of things themselves. - Makes on say "hmmmmm" really.