Elmwood DodgeUntrustworthy dealership

I purchased a used car on Sept 3, 2014 I was told that I had 1000 mile/30 day warranty. Well after the first week I found a few (major/minor) issues. Called and spoke with the salesman and he stated he would get the issues fixed. So during the first 30 days of having the car I mad dozens of phone call and went back to the dealership a dozen or so time to speak to someone face to face. I was repeatedly today they are ordering pieces and will call me back to schedule a date for me to bring the car in. Today is Feb 1, 2015 just 2 days shy for having the car 5 months and still waiting on getting these issues resolved. I have spoken with the NO-GOOD SALESMAN HARRISON; 2 SALES MANAGER: DENNIS AND MARK; SERVICE PERSON MIKE; SERVICE MANAGER JIMMY; and the OWNER JAY and needless to say nothing has been done. Each has the same excuse "it has all been a miscommunication between staff". How can it be miscommunication is all of management knows my name and speak of me during every manager's meeting. This place will take your money and stab you in the back as soon as you need something from them. Please heed my warning and stay far away from them. If you want a Jeep, Chrysler type automobile go to a trustworthy place on Bald Hill Road.

RG