Elizabeth Town Gas / Biling practices

1 Edison, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 516-510-0862

I have had trouble regarding the billing practices Elizabeth Town Gas. They are overcharging my account, for the past 2 years and bounced a check and will not return a $35.oo late fee that I was charged.

When speaking t0 other customers, they pay less money for their gas- we have comparable usage. I believe that they are fraudulently overbilling me.

Comments

• Xi
      3rd of Dec, 2008

I have issue with Elizabeth town gas too. 2 years ago, I moved out from an apartment. The overbill me for a couple of month. That cause I have a negative balance in my last few months before moving out. Elizabeth gas still owe me about $15 when I move out. Whe I called them to close my account, they said will refund me. Then they still sending me bill to my new address, and start trying to bill me money. I call them again and again to ask the same issue, every time they admit their mistake and promise me refund me money. Finally, them send me a small check with is less tham the number they should refund me. I thought, fine, as long as they won't bother me anymore. However I still keep getting bill from them, even I CLOSED my account and they already admit that they OWE ME money by sending me refund check. After to many calls and didn't get it resolved, I have to ignore they bills. Right now, I am moving to another apartment, which has the nightmare Elizabethtown gas service again. When I call they to start a new service, they said that I have unpay balance. Their indian customer service rep keep blabla... I can't get my service setup... What a nightmare---Elizabethtown GAS!!!