Elizabeth Arden

pravage, elizabeth arden

elizabeth arden
us 1
jensen beach, Florida
I did a test for the cosmetic Pravage skin care and I was burned and left with scars on my face and neck, and elizabeth arden refuses to pay for the treatment to repair the dammage to my skin, theyare willing to give me a fraction of the cost and this has been over 4 years ago. My life will never be the same I will never be able to work in the cosmetic field again, I did work for a very well known cosmetic co. and I will never be able to work for them again.
Be very careful using this porduct. Its called Pravage

Elizabeth ArdenElizabeth Arden

Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country United States Complaint category Health & Beauty
More Elizabeth Arden Complaints & Reviews
Elizabeth Arden - Cracked

Comments

N  18th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
This is different complaint. I am regular user of this product. I bought intensive body moisturiser from edgars stores in south africa. this product looked it has been used while in the shop. I lodged a complaint. the 3 sales ladies were just rude and said why did i buy it it first. I admit I did not examine it thoroughly, but does this warrant them to attack me the way they did? please advise the stores to train their workers how to handle complaints, I did not come to rip off the shop, i am a regular user and i stay in this small place, where should we buy the product now over the net? because of rude sales lady that behave like street girls attacking other? please help me, i feel so diaappointed. From Rustenburg in south africa.
Mapitso
A  18th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
I agree with the complaint. More training is important. People cannot be treated shabbily like this, other sales ladies and the product itself speak for itself. I t was because of a beautiful sales lady who said to me "Try this product, most of the fair skinned people react positively to this product. I ve been using it ever since I moved from Johannesburg to this dry rural area, converting from Clinique and clarins which worked well for me in johannesburg. please stop this behaviour, If the product has been on the shelf for too long and obviously being opened and used while on the shelf, they must NEVER sell it and later say why did you buy it, THIS MUST BE POLICY, and why are the products sealed in other stores and in this store they are not sealed. the same product is sealed with plastic in foschini and dischem, but in the worst store Edgars rustenburg in waterfall mall are not sealed, this open up for corruption and abuse of power. please correct this, there are others who suffered the same fate.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree