Elizabeth Anne Shoes / Refunds

1 United States

I ordered a pair of boots in October of 2014 with a stated delivery not later than December 30. In January after I emailed them to check, they said that they had issues with the shipment from Italy and pushed it back to late January. I contacted them again and it was pushed back to late February. I always had to email them, and at first the offered me a different pair of boots they assured me would arrive in March with a credit of $50. The boots did not arrive and I was never credited my 50. In March, I was guaranteed delivery and a credit of $75 (50 plus a 25 credit for waiting). I was told that would take 15 business days to arrive in my account. This never arrived. On April 15 I requested a full refund and to cancel my order. Again I was told via email the 15 business day rule. I waited and contacted them after 15 business days and was told it would be 6-8 MORE weeks. I still have not received a refund. I have exchanged over 30 emails with this company and only receive more lies and stall tactics. I have also reported this to the FBI's Internet Crime Complaint Center.

Dy