Elitextreme / Took money, but product not sent!

I ordered a few items for my husbands cell phone and paid them. The websites says it takes a couple days for processing and items will ship. I received a conformation e-mail, and a link to see the status of the order i placed. After a week or so there was still no status change, so i called the customer service number and that said it was out of stock and they were waiting on a shipment from there supplier..

I asked if i could change the order to something else that was instock and they said NO. I asked to cancel order, and they told me to go back and read the customer information page. I Should of read it FIRST. I have NO ALTERNATIVES but to wait for when they ship my items, If i return they change re-stocking fees, if you do anything they charge a fee for refusing the items when delivered, calling your bank to do a charge back, NO cancellations.. THEY LEAVE YOU NO CHOICES.

They will now not respond to me in any way, I have called no answer,it says to e-mail they do not reply. It is now almost a month since order was placed and NOT one word from them for items i should of received within a week or so. If i did not call that one time, I would not even know the item was not in stock, even thought it was in stock when i placed my order.

They took my money within a couple days, and i have not EVEN received ANY kind of update on my order. Maybe, i will receive the items i paid for sometime over the next year, BUT since the customer has no choices without it costing something all i can do it wait.

I feel i was totally scammed.

Va

Comments

Ro
  20th of Jan, 2008

I ordered my grandson a phone cover from EliteXtreme on 12/19/07 after 3weeks I called the company and was told it was on back order it has been a month now and still no shipment I will never order from them again and would not recomend this company to anyone else (they did take my money out of my account 12/20/07).

Ji
  11th of Aug, 2008

We ordered on 7/21/08. Two cases for Katana phones. No word on the order other than a confirmation that the order was received. Today is 8/12 and nothing from the scammers. After reading other complaints from customers I can see that the company is scamming customers using the ruse of products back ordered. This is not a legal way to keep your credit card tied up to the order. Dispute the order and let the Credit card company deal with them. Dispute the charge on your card, mention that others have been scammed. Contact the orange county bbs in central Florida and the state attorney generals office.

Don't give up.

Jim

Pa
  28th of Oct, 2008

NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY OR YOU WILL BE SORRY!

The website should be removed. The credit cards are charged before the items are shipped then they are the wrong item, if you get it. Too over one month and many phone calls to get the items.

The email addresses on the web site do not work. The retun form is a joke as you order a catalog.

Gl
  6th of Jan, 2009
EliteXtreme - Bad service
elitextreme.com

Ordered an adapter for my phone, got the wrong part, and a big attitude from customer service. They sent the wrong part, I paid 50% of the total cost of the part in shipping, and now they want me to pay again to ship it back, wait 3 weeks, and maybe they will send me the correct part.

I have no confidence in this company.

22nd of Jan, 2009

Me Too. I ordered a cell phone case on 1-06-09. They charged my card the same day, and I am still calling them to hear that we should have them in next week. (It is 01-22-09). I am filing a complaint with the Florida BBB and also disputing the transaction with Visa. I have never had this kind of trouble with a internet sales company. Stay away from Yahoo shops.

EliteXtreme - Still have not received my order
Mansfield
Ohio

Please do a quick Google search of EliteXtreme complaints. That will tell you all you need to know about this internet ripoff.

Mike-- Ripped off in Mansfield Ohio

22nd of Jan, 2009

I am going to hound this company on every complaint board that I can find.

Mike

Da
  28th of Jan, 2009

I also ordered 2 cell phone cases 12-31-08. I received one with a packaging slip stating the other was on backorder. It is now 1-29-09 and I have tried to dispute the charge for the item I never received with PayPal. PayPal with not refund my money for the one item because Elite Xtreme provided proof they shipped the item. They ONLY SHIPPED ONE ITEM. Beware of paying through Paypal. They said I should have made two separate purchases if I bought two items. So they have closed my case with no resolution to me.
Since I paid through PayPal, the charge on my credit card shows Pay Pal so the credit card company can only charge it back to them but PayPal said they would win the dispute since they have proof of the shipping.
Wow. I won;' be using Pay Pal any more either and even though the amount I am out is small, I will be filing a complaint with the State Attoenry General and the BBB to prove a point.

Mr
  30th of Jan, 2009

On 11-25-08, I ordered a cell phone housing for a christmas gift for a phone I ordered for a friend. They took out the $23.00. After 2 weeks, I emailed them because I hadn't received it yet. They told me it was on back order and I'd get it by the end of the next week. I waited a week later, then I emailed them again and they told me again it was on back order and I should receive it by that week's end, but if I'd like to exchange it for another one that is in stock, to let them know. Even trying to check the staus of it, that email link was bogus. I still never got it, so on 12-31, after I found one online, I emailed them and told them I wanted a full refund. They emailed me and told me between 10-15 days. After waitng over 20 days, I emailed them and told them I hadn't been refunded. They told me to call their number. I emailed them back and said so. They have all of my information, so there is no need to talk to anyone. They took the money electronically, so I should be refunded electronically. I emailed them a week or so ago and told them that if I do not have either a check in my hand or a refund, electronically, I will be filing a complaint against them. Right from the start, they should have told me immediately that it wasn't in stock. So, today, I will be filing a complaint, however I can. I want my money back, like you all do. First I think I am going to let Paypal handle it and see where it goes with them. I think we should all sue this place.

Ka
  3rd of Feb, 2009
EliteXtreme - cannot get refund
elitextreme
516 ashland ter
Chattanooga
Tennessee
Phone: 4234880709

i too ordedered some phone accessories for my grandson---did not receive the merchandise and as of today have not received refund after i canceled the order------everytime i call customer service is very rude and hang up on me---only have one manager and she also hangs up on me----i kept calling back and they all keep putting me on hold-----still have not received refund and at this time will probably not---manage advised that they only have 12 cust servc reps------all very rude and very adamant about refund. this company will hang up on you do not like what they say or agree with it. do no need to order anything from this company

Ho
  5th of Feb, 2009

PLEASE LEARN FORM MY MISTAKE-Stay away from this company.

Ordered case on 1-9-2009.
After a week, I never got a tracking number-delivery was 3-7 business days.
Order was placed on a Friday, money was taken from my account that Monday.
Called to see what status was.
Item not in stock. However they had a case for my phone that was the Ben Franklin hundred dollar bill on it and did I want it (too manly) and I said no.
I cancelled order because rep said no gaurantee it would be in stock again. Did I want to wait because a shipment was coming in that week. No, I cancelled order.
She said 10-15 days becasue processing is behind due to Holidays.
No confirmation code except a Generic "336610" that she says they give to everyone.

Waited and waited. No refund.
Called 2 more times and 2 unanswered emails. I called again, basically I was told to wait for my refund.

Called them once more...asked if item was in stock. She said it came in and sold out again. Wow. Really?? Either they are liars running a scam out of their basement or the Samsung T629 is that popular (no offense to other T629 owners-lol).

So today, I did a chargeback with my bank. Lousy to go through all this for $14.98 that should never have been taken out fo my account. I am scared what they may do with my credit card information now.

Ur
  13th of Feb, 2009

Purchased a simple MP3 USB battery charger for my Sansa Clip MP3 player. They sent me the wrong part! On several calls they say the correct part is on BACK-ORDER. It now has been nearly 4 months and NOTHING! Come on Guys Give me my money back.
Warning: Don't trust their Catalog descriptions or part numbers - They don't match what they send you.

Pj
  28th of Feb, 2009
EliteXtreme - Item not sent
Phone: 316 7760940
elitextreme.com

Do not do business with this company. Order items, was charged for items. They did not have all the items ordered. I'm sure they never did by the looks of all their other reviews. Like everyone else, I cannot get a refund I have to order something else instead. My card was charged a month ago when they knew they didn't even have the item. It did not state it was backordered or out of stock. They just took the money and now are making me order something I do not want. Never will do business with this "company"...

An
  6th of Mar, 2009
EliteXtreme - Still have not received my order
133 Concord Drive, Suite 1001
Casselberry
Florida
elitextreme.com

Still Waiting! I strongly CAUTION AGAINST buying from ElitExtreme. No status, no product, no courtesy, no ethics... kiss your hard-earned money goodbye!

Ro
  19th of Mar, 2009
EliteXtreme - Scam and cheating
elitextreme.com

If you order from these people, I recommend using a virtual credit card number. I ordered a hard case for my Samsung Omnia on 2/12/2009. I specified the 'ship within two business days' option. Hearing nothing from them after a week, I went to their website to try to track my order.

The 'Live Help' feature on the website does NOT provide live help, and leaves you hanging with NO help!

I emailed the company on 2/19/2009, requesting status. About 3 hours later they emailed me, stating:

'We apologize but there has been a slight delay on our shipment that is carrying your ordered item. We are expecting this shipment to arrive in stock within the next few days and your order will be shipped the same day. We apologize for the delay and hope to have this resolved ASAP.'

The 'next few days' has become 11 more days, FOR A TOTAL OF 18 DAYS. No status from them, and NO CASE YET!

Di
  26th of Mar, 2009

I emailed them and got nothing back and it's been almost a week and I haven't received a thing. Bunko Artists!

Okay...maybe I should have researched a little further before I placed an order with them. Thank God I did it through my credit card. So I will just disupte the chargers and re-order through my cell phone company...

Ri
  10th of Apr, 2009

I waited 5 weeks for delivering and was shipped an item that did not match description, they also are not able to contact by email. They only appear to reply to an email after you have called to complain.

Er
  17th of Apr, 2009
Elitextreme - Product not shipped, been two months
elitextreme
Florida
New York
Phone: 407-331-0546
elitextreme.com

Ordered a simple cellphone cover and have not received it. It has been two months. Contact with customer service was cordial but the standard complaint historical account is accurate. They are waiting from a shipment from their supplier. With this long list of complaints occuring, is there not some legal action that can be performed. Take all of these complaints and forward them to the bbb in florida and get this company to change their tactics or go out of business. You also need to go after their sister company mk wireless.

Fa
  20th of Apr, 2009

I GOT A MESSAGE PER SMS THAT I WON 192 £
MY TELEFON NUMBER IS + 216 98 403 108
WHAT CAN I DO TO CLAIM THESE 192, 00 POUNDS
THIS SMS IS ISSUDE FROM THIS TELEFON NUMBER +2347086830838.
MY EMAIL ADRESS IS ghannouchifarouk@yahoo.fr