Eliteperoffer / I want my money back and Cancel my Engagement

1 Qu├ębec, Canada Review updated:

Hello,
This message is to advise you that I want to cancel my engagement for all your product. I also want to receive information how to be repaid for the products that was on my account, that I did not receive: ELITEPEROFFER [protected] CY, 79.95 DOLLAR US and QUICKSOLUTIONORDER [protected] CY. Also, give a confirmation number that I cancelled my engagement. ThanK you.

Caroline Bergeron Guay

caroline_bguay@hotmail.com

Comments

• Ga
    Eliteperoffer - Take 90.96$ in my credit card
    Elite blast
    Canada

I want my money back...
    They take 90.96$ in my credit card but is a free trial of 7.05$
    HELP

• Re
      21st of Jul, 2009

please stop the payment on my credit card. i have not recieved any kit from you people and i don;t want to be a member. the cancel number is #2503164. i am not happy with these charges to my card. thank you. please let me know that the charges are off. e-mail address is kopper_lady@hotmail.com

• Fi
      21st of Jul, 2009

I was in the same situation, Élite take 90, 96 2 times for ELITEPEROFFER (ACAI BERRY) and QUICKSOLUTIONORDER (COLON CLEANSE) for a free trial of 7.05$
    Total of my order on my credit card 196.02$ I'm not happy to... I would like to serve in french but i think is not possible :(
    If you have others informations for me please comment your complaint and help yourself! THank you :) Sorry for my english, I'm speaking french.
    Fille frue of Québec city

• Pg
      22nd of Jul, 2009

I am in the same situation, €72.73 euro taken from my credit card for last 3 months, is there any way we can stop this- I am desperate, surley there must be something that can be done. This is happening world wide and amounts to thousands of Euro.

22nd of Jul, 2009

SAME THING HAPPENED JUST YESTERDAY, THEY TOOK OUT 79.95 OUT OF MY VISA, AFTER I CANCELLED THE ACCOUNT.NOW THEY SAY THEY ONLY CAN SEN BACK HALF... WHAT A RIP OFF...TRYIN TO ET THE REST OF MY MONEY BACK FRAUDS BAD PEOPLE

ALLREADY COMMENTED

27th of Jul, 2009

Hello,
    This message is to advise you that I want to cancel my engagement for your entire product. I also want to receive information how to be repaid for the products that was on my account that I did not receive and I don’t need too: on 21 JUI 2009 the company charged me on my visa credit card ELITEPEROFFER 208-591-6153 CY, the amount 79.95 DOLLAR US and same amount for the company QUICKSOLUTIONORDER 641-226-5177 CY 79.95.
    On 26 JUI 2009 they charged me on my visa credit card amount 95, 32 the company QUICKSOLUTIONORDER 641-226-5177 and QUICKSOLUTIONORDER 641-226-5177 charged me amount 95, 32 the company too

Also, give a confirmation number that I cancelled my engagement. ThanK you.

Salem Layadi

• Fr
      28th of Jul, 2009

Anybody have solution???

Marie-Eve
    marie-eve-belanger@hotmail.com

• Ac
      3rd of Aug, 2009

THIS COMPANY IS A RIP OFF THEY SAID IT WOULD BE AT MY HOME IN 5DAYS AND IT'S BEEN 8 DAYS AND I HAVE TRYED TO GET AHOLD OF THE COMPANY. EVERY TIME YOU CALL YOU ARE PUT ON HOLD FOR WHAT SEEMS LIKE A LIFETIME, UNTIL YOU GET SO AGGAVATED YOU HANG UP. SOMETHING HAS TO DONE ABOUT THIS. I WANT TO CANCEL MY ORDER BUT CANT GET ANYONE TO ANSWER. WHILE I WAS TYPING THIS COMMENT, I WAS CALLING THE COMPANY A COMPUTER ANSWERED THE PHONE AND SAID THANK YOU FOR CALLING GOOD BYE. IF THAT DOSEN'T BEAT ALL. EITHER THEY HAVE POOR CUSTOMER SEVICE OR THEY ARE JUST FRAUD...I THINK IT'S THE LATER...

• Li
      20th of Aug, 2009

ma carte de credit a été debiter 4 fois dont 2 fois le 21-07-2009pour un montant de 90.77

et 2 autre fois le 27 juillet montant de 96.01 pour des produits que je n aie pas recu

je veux recurer mon argent

j avais commander les échantillons gratuits

ils font de la fausse publicitée

attend une réponse et je veux que mon argent me sois remis

line mercier gaspesie