EliteBully.com / two sick puppys in a row ! !! !!!!

1 n/aArlington, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: n/a

this is going on right know with my son and his family of five 4 kids and a wife.i just want to know what is this guy doing for you because my son has had two dogs from him and both are sick and he paid for a puppy two time..i just want to know if elite bully came through for its customer, i do not want my son to be out of luck with some scammer of puppys...i would like to see someone email my son... what a joke !!!

Ev

More EliteBully.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ev
      7th of Aug, 2008

just want to come back on line, AND SAY ELITE BULLY.COM CAME THROUGH FOR MY FAMILY AND HE MADE IT RIGHT FROM DAY ONE IT JUST TOOK SOME TIME BUT HE TREATED MY SON GREAT AND I WOULD BUY FROM HIM IN THE FUTURE THIS REPLACED PUPPY OUT WAYS ALL THE TROBLE WE WENT THROGH :) THX ELITEBULLY !!!

• Dm
      15th of Aug, 2008

I am glad you posted this follow up as I always take care of my customers and try to find a HONEST AND REASONABLE solution to any situations. In any business things go wrong all the time, what is important is how you handle it. In this business a lot of times you find yourself a hostage as some customers try to blame you for their own negligence, and lack of knowledge. When things go wrong it is much easier to say it was a breeder fault rather than take a full or at least a partial responsibilities, and that is exactly what some customers choose to do. We work very hard to raise healthy, happy and beautiful pureblood English Bulldogs. We give 3 days no question ask Money return policy and 1 year health guarantee against life threatening genetic problems. With 99% customer satisfaction rating Elitebully is one of the most reliable places you can get your next English Buylldog from.

Now, there was only one customer throughout all the time we have been in business that have purchased 2 English Bulldog that had problems. His name is George and you must be his Mother. Your son is a very honest and smart person and I was pleased to meet the rest of your family during numerous times we met to pick/exchange the puppies. It was a very frustrating situation as I hardly ever have puppies with problems and here there were one replaced with another. It was important for me to show George a joy of having a healthy puppy (of his choice) regardless of the cost to Elitebully.
    My last e-mail to your son stated:
    “You have been nothing but intelligent, honest, fair and understanding to me. You and Alicia showed a strong character and ethics in this difficult process of finding you a puppy. I have tried so hard to make sure you will get the beautiful, healthy dog that you will be proud of and deserve. It was very frustrating for me just as much as for you that things beyond our control keep on happening but your understanding and cooperation build a great deal of respect for you. You have no idea how ignorant, corrupted and unfair some of the people I work with are. As they blame you for everything in the world, while fail to provide even a simple necessary care and nutrition support for the dogs they get. Dealing with you even during those hard times was pleasure and a very eye opening experience, that there are still plenty of good people in the world. I want you to know that you not only got a puppy from me but a friendship and any kind of support I can provide in your venture to dog breeding world. You can count on it. “

George has come over with his wife and Father to purchase a beautiful English Bulldog Male about a year ago. It was very unfortunate that this dog has developed a very uncommon, not genetically passed colon problem. Even though it was clearly not our or the customer fault we have worked together trying to safe Rambo (an English Bulldog). My doctor was discussing this situation with George’s doctor trying to figure out what can be done in this uncommon situation. Unfortunately, not much could be done and we agreed to place this bully for an adoption, as neither Elitebully nor George believe in euthanasia.
    Even though Elitebully had no contractual or legal responsibilities, we have provided George with another puppy (picked by him from the bunch) at a discounted price. It was very unfortunate that the second puppy happened to have a problem as well. We have placed a second puppy for adoption and provided George with a healthy replacement at no additional cost.
    It is always pleasure to work with people that governed by reason and common sense as you always have a confidence to overcome any kind of obstacle. It is the ones that irrational you can not please no matter what you do.

• Ho
      10th of Nov, 2009

I bought my first bully from Elite Bully in 07 and she was far better than expected in EVERY way!!! Dymitri was very kind and honest, he went above and beyond to help my family find the perfect baby for us. The quality of our pup was amazing, NO WAY does Elite Bullly get their pups from puppymills!!!
    We are looking at getting a boy from Elite Bully this Christmas and will for sure be getting him from Elite Bully!!
    You can't always make everyone happy and there are people that are miserable and haters so keep this in mind and don't let the crap you are reading keep you from getting a high quality bully from these guys!!!

Holly-TX.