Eliteaccounts / Scammers won't release account info!

1 MI, United States Review updated:

I bought a 70 NE Druid from them several months ago and they refuse to send me the account info. I've contact their live support and they said that they would contact their boss and get me the info. 2 weeks went by and I never heard from them, so I contacted them again and same response. I have emailed and left voice mails and no response. I've been doing some research on the company and see on forums that other people are having the same issue.

So I'm posting this message so others know of my experience and do not buy an account from these people. They are scammers and can easily take the account back after they paypal time is up and this is what I'm afraid they might do. :(

Just avoid them and buy from another site.

Comments

Jt
  11th of Apr, 2008

So I'm not the only one having this issue. They said they would mail me the account info but I never got it. And I've been sending email too and seems like their boss is not around or unavilable.

Let me know if you get your info. But don't buy accounts from these guys, they may have american customer support but they aren't to be trusted.

11th of Apr, 2008

I was thinking of buying an account from them and was searching and found this post. Has anyone had a postive experience with them?

Their prices are really expensive for botted accounts. Not sure how safe they are and if anyone has anymore feedback please let me know.

Also has anyone used gamepal.com or gamewar?

St
  14th of Apr, 2008

These guys might be by far some of the slowest people in regards to answering even the simplies emails. I purchased an Eve account that was stated had 25, 000, 000+ skill points. So when I log on a person would assume to see more than 25mil there, this is far from the case I see a 23mil account which is a pretty big difference. I send an email to them and after a few days it is reportedly forward to some specialty department as a MISPROFILED ACCOUNT but I am on week 2 and not a single confirmation from this department what so ever.

14th of Apr, 2008

Yep typical. That's what I'm dealing with no one is responding to emails and live support is worthless as they keep saying that the boss is unavailable.

Sounds like to me they got a good little scam going on.

2nd of May, 2008

Well I got scammed by Elite accounts also, they botted the account they sold and it got closed a few days later for 3rd party program.

So don't buy anything from these guys, they are total scammers.