Elite Singles / unauthorized charging

Germany Review updated:

Elite Singles is the worst dating site out there. They have no USA phone numbers to call to complain and they automatically renew your membership. I actually cancelled my member ship on June 8th. I provided confirmation but they said I didn't cancel until July 6th and they would not refund my money. You can't talk to a live person, only email. They charged 89 dollars for one month and then lie about the cancellation to keep your money.

DO NOT USE!!! HORRIBLE SITE AND WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE ON THE INTERNET!!! COMPLETE RIPOFF!!!

Th
Jul 07, 2016

Comments

•   Jul 07, 2016

Why would they have a US phone number? They are a German company! Did you not know? All they did was put a few servers in America, but they are German..

• Mb
      Aug 23, 2016

Do not put your profile on their website. They sold my visa number!!!

Aug 23, 2016

This company has been taking money of my account after i joined monthly. I tried it for one month and switched off any automatic renewal options. Last month i deleted my complete profile and money is still be deducted.

there is no phone line and i have made numerous attempts contact them via their contact form with out any luck.

They are surely doing this to other people as well. That is stealing money out of their accounts when they have the card details of someone.