Elite Screen Company / Did not perform contract or deliver

1 5527 N. Nob Hill RoadSunrise, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 954-385-3700

In April of 2008 we ordered hurricane windows from this company. We paid over $8, 000.00 in full. It is now November and the windows have not been installed. We have been told on weekly basis that they are being ordered and every week it changes to five weeks and now the latest is two months. The President, Russ Morgan has also expressed the company's money trouble to us and now we fear we will never see our windows or our hard earned money. They are refusing to refund. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Cr

More Elite Screen Company Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Co
      3rd of Dec, 2008

i also hired this company to do a impact glass enclosure as well as a screen enclosure. i gave them a deposit 5 months ago and nothing. i keep getting the run around as well.

• To
      1st of Feb, 2009

*** DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ELITE SCREEN Co. in Sunrise FL. *** These guys are CROOKS!!! MEEEE TOOOOO!!! These guys are crooks! They tell you what you want to hear just to get your money. They are very nice and helpful until they get there $$. I ordered some windows and put down a down payment. The windows were supposed to be in after 6 weeks. Randy Puckett, a salesperson, told me after the windows didn't arrive "don't worry they will be arriving very soon, maybe another week". Another week goes bye and "Oh any day now" says Randy. Eventually I called the owner or manager and he had a real bad attitude like I was doing something wrong by wondering where my windows were! Eventually he tells me my windows were never ordered and if I wanted to re-order them I could but the price is going to be higher now by an extra $1200. I told him to pound sand. I haven't gotten my $6000 deposit back yet and its already been 4 months. Now I am probably going to have to go to court to get my money back. I called Randy Pucket, (the sales person who came to my house who I made the contract with) and left many messages. He won't call me back. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ELITE SCREEN Co. in Sunrise FL. These guys are CROOKS!!!

• Me
      22nd of Aug, 2009

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ELITE SCREEN Co. in Sunrise FL.
    I had both windows and shutters installed. I was fortunate getting my windows and shutters but didn't get the right grid. Now one year has passed and I called several times. Promises were made. People stopped by. They even removed some of the grid and I’m stuck now with windows without grid. It’s a shame. I can not believe that Russ, Brian and the biggest lair of all FABIO can sleep at night. They should be ashamed of themselves.

THOSE WHO DID MAKE DOWN PAYMENTS BUT DID NOT GET THEIR WINDOWS I SUGGEST YOU GO TO THE POLICE AND FILE A REPORT. FRIENDS OF MINE DID AND GOT THEIR WINDOWS INSTALLED IN TWO WEEKS.

• Xr
      9th of Sep, 2009

ON 04/22/2009 WE SIGNED A CONTRACT FOR WINDOW TO BE INSTALLED IN 45 DAY FOR $4600.00 . We gave them a deposit of $1533.00 in a check. They cashed the check and call us to tell us that they could get the windows for that price because the windows went up .We did research. So, we signed the second contract on 06/02/2009 for the amount of $7000.00 and that they were to be installed with in 45 days. I have heard EVERY excuse in the book except that the DOG ate the windows. It is now 09-09-2009 and I still don't have the window . Russ Morgan now says he is having trouble coming up with the $5000.00 needed to get the windows from: TOWN AND COUNTRY (the distributor). Now he wants me to go and get a CASHIERS check and go to TOWN AND COUNTRY and pickup and pay for the window. I called:TOWN AND COUNTRY and they say under no uncertain terms can ANYONE from ELITE SCREEN COMPANY INC or their vehicles set foot on the property. We tell Russ Morgan that and he tells us I think that I'm going out of business and I will help those who help themselves FIRST. My husband tell RUSS MORGAN he wants his money back and RUSS tells my husband he really needs to do his research first. We have spoken to Russ, Brad, Brian, Fabio and left tons of messages they hardly ever call us back and they all play this deceiving game like MASTERS. I have filed a complaint with BBB and I have filed a report with the police department and now I'm posting this here to try and save the next person googling ELITE SCREEN COMPANY

• Xn
      23rd of Sep, 2009

I agree they are the worste. I ordered a patio encloser and slab to be poured, paid a down payment which everone asked for so I thought it fine. They took 3 months to get my permit pulled and it has been sitting at the permit office approved now for over a month with no answer from elite why they haven't picked it up or gotten started. Randy answers his phone with the same answer you have to call the office. The city says the only thing I can do is not use them loose my deposite or complain 6 months after they pick up my pemit and 3 months after the second inspection which means a project they prommised to finish in 90 days can legaly be dragged out over a year. Any one have any suggestions or help please let me know dssdog67 at hotmail com

• Ne
      3rd of Oct, 2009

I totally agree with the above complaints. I signed a contract with this elite company last 3/09 and made a downpayment. After all the permits and Homeowner Assoc delays. no services were rendered and the job was never started. The worst part is that the company is going under and nobody cared to inform us about this. I kept calling the office and the number has been disconnected. The owner Russ Morgan never bothered to call or write. He just took my money and ran without it. I amm filing a complaint to the BBB and file a dispute to my credit card company to get my money back. Do not do services with any of these people ... you cannot trust them.

• Go
      18th of Nov, 2011

As most other people who dealt with Elite Scrren Co. I also encountered the exact same issues that everyone else has. But, unlike most people (and it's not their faults) I didn't wait month's of arguing with these people to get my job done. I gave them 90 days total (45 more days than what was stated on the contract) Then I had my attorney send Mr. Russ Morgan a letter of intent to File a lawsuit. Within a matter of days I was told my windows and doors were ordered. But, I didn't stop there! Just so that Mr. Morgan and the rest of the clowns over at Elite can see that I was serious, I actually Filed my suit! Within Three weeks of filing my suit (One week before the date of the trial) I had all of the windows and doors in my possesion! and by the time we actually went to court and which I asked for a continuance, they had most of the windows and doors installed. I never paid them one red cent more than what was stated in my contract . That was 07/09 and they closed doors 10/09! Ha Ha!!

• Br
      3rd of Apr, 2016

Glad to see that Karma is alive and well. Russ Morgan had to do some time in jail for fraud after a hurricane and taking people's deposits and not doing the work. Elite installed my insulated porch roof and screening. They used undocumented workers and did a terrible job...never stopped leaking. Mr. Russ Morgan threatened to beat me with a baseball bat because he wanted the full payment before the work was done and inspected, Karma has a funny way to seek justice on those that need a lesson. Bye, bye Russ Morgan!!! Hahahahaha! I noticed there is now an Elite Aluminum Inc. company in Coconut Creek...if you see the name Russ Morgan...use any other business...