Elite Premium Services / Terrible service

I was hired by Elite Premium Services to do lawn care on 29+ properties in Idaho in September-October of 2008. I was informed that I would receive payment for the work 2-6 weeks after the work was done. After 6 weeks, I still had not received a check. I contacted Murry Fields and Johnathan Z. of Elite Premium Services and was told that I would receive a check shortly. After many phone conversations with Murry Fields over the next few weeks, he had assured me that he was sending a check out and then never returned phone calls or answered his phone.

After knowing that I was not going to be paid, I informed Murry Fields through e-mail that I was going ahead and filing a lawsuit for the money owed to me for the work I preformed. He wrote back and said that Elite Premium Services was filing for bankruptcy. They were infected paid by the banks (Wells Fargo) for we did, but pocketed the money and now refuse to pay. They owe us $1100.00 for the work that we did.

I worked very hard for them and they scammed me out of my money, not to mention the money that we had to pay out of our own pocket for gas and supplies. They are a dishonest company and should be shut down. It is sad that this company takes advantage of honest hard working people.

Me

More Elite Premium Services Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Da
  22nd of Jan, 2009

I also have done work for elitepremiumservices. I did 2 lock changes and yard clean up in May 2008. I have yet to receive payment. I contacted Murray Fields several times. He said he thought I was paid, check in mail, he would get to the bottom of it and get me paid. Still nothing.

2nd of Feb, 2009

We completed numerous maid services, lawn cuts, and trashouts for Elite Premium Services, LLC from October 2008-December 2008. We have only gotten paid about 25% of what we are owed. We have had to continuously request payment from Murray E. Fields and finally stated that we would not complete any more work orders until we received at least 50% of what we were owed. There are reports popping up from people in different states that are having the same problem with this company and the stories all sound very much the same: no returned phone calls or emails, misinformation about when to expect payment, etc. Now he is claiming to have one of the largest field asset companies in the world?! There have to be a lot of people this is happening to. There is something peculiar going on with this company. When you call the Director of Administrative Services for Elite Premium Services, LLC, who is Juana Fields, she doesn't even speak English! I have actually had a lot of communication with Murray Fields and the last check I received from him would not be cashed by Bank of America because he didn't have sufficient funds in the account to cover it! I have done a lot of digging on this company, and its' managing member, Murray Fields. I encourage anyone who is being burned by him to do the same.

Dj
  3rd of Feb, 2009

We have been contacted by Murray Fields to be a vendor and service his Phoenix properties.
He will be in town the end of this week (Friday - February 6, 2009)

-DJ

17th of Feb, 2009

I have sent messages to all of you on here and have gotten no replies...maybe I am doing it wrong?

Ve
  27th of Feb, 2009

Murray resides in Las Vegas, NV. The address to this business goes to a UPS store with P.O. Boxes! He does business out of his home address which I have.

31st of Mar, 2009

This is an addendum to my earlier comment regarding these issues. My husband and I are still owed money for work we have performed for this company, however we are in the process of settling this matter. I would like to clarify that while it is true that we received a check that would not be cashed, this was quickly remedied by calling Mr. Fields and reporting what the bank had stated the problem to be. Mr. Fields promptly placed money into the account to cover the amount of the check. Additionally, I was given the impression that the Director of Administrative Services for this company did not speak English, due to the fact that when I telephoned her, in an attempt to reach Mr. Fields, she stated to me "No Hablo Ingles". I am told she does speak English so I do not know why she stated that she did not.

El
  28th of Apr, 2010

Angela, a former prison guard, who began having sex with a prisoner, now her husband (a locksmith), failed to complete job assignments that she accepted, failed to provide a professional services that were rejected by the banks which owned the properties, and did not submit photos in a timely manner. The failure was hers. Elite made efforts to resolve the matter, he Husband agreed was fair, but she refused. Elite is determining future legal action for slander and libel. Angela misrepresents the facts and is a liar. She committed misrepresentation using her name to clear background checks because her husband can't pass. Angela's impressions are skewed towards beautiful and talented women as the Director, because she is not either. Look at her Facebook, Angela Simpson and Armond Simpson (her husband)

El
  28th of Apr, 2010

Elite has had two commercial offices in the Las Vegas area. Our mail went through a mail drop as millions of other businesses in America. The business was not conducted at a residence. Ignorant people should be careful offering false and misleading information.

Su
  3rd of May, 2010

Elite premium services is dayum rip-off...Murray Fields represents American Greed and that's just the begining of my story. Last year my hubby did work for him, traveled to another state, used his own out-of pocket money for gas, inspected more than 50 houses, came back and got paid nothing from that dayum ###! And than this year my hubby got laid off from work, and called Murray for more work, did a trash out on two properties, it's been almost 4 weeks and we haven't heard from Murray, even after attempting to call him several times for well deserved money he owes my hubby. (What a dayum shame that he could be so shady!) It's pissing me off to the max that I've always had my suspicions about Elite Premuim Services and now just happened to google the freakin company only to stumble accross this dayum b.s. I know he lives here in Vegas, after my husbands last trash-out we went to his house to turn in the pictures, also heard that he was moving into farm land, probably with the money he has been scamming from everyone. This is a bunch of bull-### I'm about to report his ### right about now! Watch=Out Murray Fields. You need to do you diligence in paying your workers the money they worked hard to get from you biatch!

Th
  20th of Jun, 2010

Elite has been out of business for 2 years. Sue doesn't provide details because its slander and her lying ignorant [censor] will get sued. Who is this crazy sue?

Th
  20th of Jun, 2010

Mel, you are a liar. You have not completed work for Elite and Elite does not have a contract with Wells Fargo. Wells Fargo does not now nor ever paid Elite. Once again, anyone can say anything on this joke of a site and no one checks the facts. Mel, do your research to see who wells fargo has contacts with. FAS? FAS sells prepaid service contacts and grass cuts are free under that contract. FAS pays vendors. FAS does not give our payment information to idiots over the phone for liability reason. Therefore, we can see mel lied about everything he claims. Try again loser

Rb
  17th of Jul, 2010

My Wife and I have worked for years doing foreclosure property preservation work. Over the years I learned one thing. Don't wait one minute past the specified payment date when dealing with middleman vendor/contractors. Many of them are crooks and make their money taling a big piece of the money that would be going to you if you dely directly with the National. (FAS, Safeguard, REOAllegiance etc.) We suggest you Lien ever property that is 60 days out on payment. Don't wait because if the property sells you will have no standing. Charge for the job plus the filing fees and a fee for your time. Most companies that file liens charge $250 per lien for the service. This approach has two great results. First you will eventually get paid and it won't affect your ability to contract directly with the National or Bank at a later date. Second, the jerks that hired you, but won't pay, will probably loss their contract with the National and you will effectively put them out of business. Cops will be no help but if you take the above approach we can weed some of the crooks out of the business.