Elite Mobile / false advertising
I received a call regarding a new contract from elitemobile:
It was a s follows:
Hewlett packard 620 on top up my meg 300
• hewlett packard 620 + huawei k3565 usb modem on top up my meg 300 @ r459 pm x 24 months subscription
• laptop insurance cybersured (r95.5) - first month free thereafter normal rate applies
The item I received had none of the features as advertised and told to me by the consultant.
I called them once I received it and advised I want what was advertised with the features as advised to me by the consultant and the advert.
It was been almost 3 months and no return calls no assistance and no refund or cancellation of this contract from elite mobile and vodacom., just lies from the telesales consultants, lies from the consultants and no assistance the laptop is still in the box waiting for them to change it or cancel my contract. And I still sit with a monthly bill of r495 for false advertising???
More Elite Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Elite Mobile - Harassment by telemarketers 
- Elite Mobile - Fraudulent deductions from bank account
- Elite Mobile - Your company is a disgrace and your staff are rude
- Elite Mobile - Elite Mobile bugging my kids on there cellphones to sell them Vodacom Cellphone contracts
- Elite Mobile - Dishonest information given 
- Elite Mobile South Africa - cancellation of cell phone package
- Elite Mobile - unauthorized debits against my bank account mobile order 14610816
- Elite Mobile - Selling products over the phone without giving all of the truth
- Elite Mobile - Upgrade costs and outstanding tablet
- Elite Mobile - Line withdrawn