Elite Mobile / Stay far away from Elite Mobile

On the 10 September 2009, I noticed that I was being billed R249 for my Vodacom 3G card instead of the R199 that I was promised! I phoned the call centre and was told to phone Vodacom, I did this but Vodacom said that it was an Elite Mobile issue!

On the 11 September 2009, Jasmine confirmed to me that the special was going for R199 at the time that I took out the contract and that something was wrong - she said she would check and get back to me. The next day, she phoned to say that she was still checking and that she would get back to me!

On Friday, 25 September I phoned Jasmine again, she gave me a reference number EM813895, she said that according to her records, the query was escalated to management, but unfortunately the manager was not available at the time but promised to phone me back before close of business that day! I AM STILL WAITING!!!

I want my monthly charge to be reverted to R199 (as the sales guy said and what was charged before) and the money owed to me paid back immediately! I knew there was something fishy with this company when the sales guy couldn't explain why I would be debited twice in one month for the contract!

Comments

• Be
      24th of Nov, 2010

I TOO AM BEING GIVEN THE RUN AROUND BY ELITE MOBILE FOR A LAPTON FOR R495 THAT THE SALES REP SOLD ME WITH ALL THESE EXTRAS AND TOO GOOD TO BELIEVE OFFER... I JUST HAVE TRUSTED MY GUT AND TOLD HIM NO INSTEAD I SIT NOW WITH R495 PER MONTH PIECE OF RUBBISH AND 3 MONTHS LATER STILL FIGHTING AND STILL NO RESPONSE AND THEY DONT GIVE A "@#$*"

IF ANYONE HAS A CONTACT NUMBER I CAN REPORT THEM AND GET A CONSUMBER WATCH OR CONSUMER COMPLAINTS REPRESENTATIVE ON THEM TO INVESTIGATE THEM PLEASE LET ME KNOW