Elite Mobile / Stay far away from Elite Mobile
On the 10 September 2009, I noticed that I was being billed R249 for my Vodacom 3G card instead of the R199 that I was promised! I phoned the call centre and was told to phone Vodacom, I did this but Vodacom said that it was an Elite Mobile issue!
On the 11 September 2009, Jasmine confirmed to me that the special was going for R199 at the time that I took out the contract and that something was wrong - she said she would check and get back to me. The next day, she phoned to say that she was still checking and that she would get back to me!
On Friday, 25 September I phoned Jasmine again, she gave me a reference number EM813895, she said that according to her records, the query was escalated to management, but unfortunately the manager was not available at the time but promised to phone me back before close of business that day! I AM STILL WAITING!!!
I want my monthly charge to be reverted to R199 (as the sales guy said and what was charged before) and the money owed to me paid back immediately! I knew there was something fishy with this company when the sales guy couldn't explain why I would be debited twice in one month for the contract!
More Elite Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Elite Mobile - Harassment by telemarketers 
- Elite Mobile - Fraudulent deductions from bank account
- Elite Mobile - false advertising
- Elite Mobile - Your company is a disgrace and your staff are rude
- Elite Mobile - Elite Mobile bugging my kids on there cellphones to sell them Vodacom Cellphone contracts
- Elite Mobile South Africa - cancellation of cell phone package
- Elite Mobile - unauthorized debits against my bank account mobile order 14610816
- Elite Mobile - Selling products over the phone without giving all of the truth
- Elite Mobile - Upgrade costs and outstanding tablet
- Elite Mobile - Line withdrawn