Elite Marketing Group / Delt American Express Marketing at ATL airport

1 GA, United States Review updated:

DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY! DO SIGN UP WITH THESE JERKS WHEN YOU TRAVEL THROUGH HARTSFIELD JACKSON AIRPORT! SIGN UP WITH YOUR FLIGHT ATTENDENT OR THROUGH WEBSITE. THE EMPLOYEES ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PASS A DRUG TEST SO YOU ARE TRUSTING YOUR SENSITIVE INFORMATION WITH JUNKIES. THEY CLAIM ALL YOUR INFORMATION IS SECURE BUT REALLY THEY ROLL EM UP AND PUT IT AND THEY BACKPACKS AND EVEN ALTER YOUR INFO TO GET APPROVED AND THEY GET THEY COMMISSION. THEY ARE MANAGED BY A WASHED UP REALITY STAR WHO WAS FIRST OPENLY GAY BLACK MAN ON DONALD TRUMP SHOW. THE WHOLE PROGRAM IS A JOKE. THEY ARE LIARS AND WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET YOU TO SIGN UP. BEWARE!!!

Comments

• Bv
      4th of Jun, 2011

You know what, I dont even understand what the scammer is gaining out of doing that to people. Most scammers main goal is money or accessing private information but half the time they dont even reply back (not to me anyway). In addition, they have a little box at the bottom that is allowing users to unsubscribe to those type of emails. And after reading from this website I did. It just agitates me that folks sit around with nothing better to do but to send out fake e-mails. Personally, I've gotten real job opportunities via e-mail so I didn't think anything of it. However they are not listed on BBB and as soon as I entered them into my google search box this is the first thing I see. That is so sad but I guess it is what it is. Good luck everybody!