Elite Joint Enterprise Ltd. / 9 ball jade projector / Received 1 piece of the product whereas ordered 6 pieces

1 China

Dear Madam/Sir,

My name is Sukrut Dhotre and I am citizen of India.
While searching for the "9 ball jade projector" product over the internet I came across the website http://www.pldbest.com/index.asp which could ship the product at my India address. I communicated with Mr. Junso Zhang (contact number: [protected]) couple of times over an email through my gmail account to find out if they product is available and whether they can ship the product to my India address. After getting a positive reply from Mr. Junso Zhang and "PROFORMA INVOICE" I placed an order of 6 pieces of the above mentioned product, attached here the "PROFORMA INVOICE" as a supporting evidence to my statement and transferred the amount of 27270 which is equal to the USD 500 for 6 pieces of the product to the bank account number mentioned in the "PROFORMA INVOICE" sent by Mr. Junso Zhang.

But, till date i.e. 01/March/2013 I have received only 1 piece of the product instead of the ordered 6 pieces which is my complaint.
After sending several reminders over e-mail and telephone to Mr. Junso Zhang to send the rest of the 5 pieces of the product, Mr. Junso Zhang replied over the email that 6 pieces of the product has been already delivered through the courier DPEX (The receipt of which is attached herewith). Also, to mention and take a note from the DPEX receipt is that the product quantity delivered by Mr. Junso Zhang and received by me is 1 and not 6.

Hence, I am filing this complaint in anticipation to get my pending order delivered as early as possible.

Thanking You.