Elite Greeks / HORRIBLE! does not send all clothes and damaged

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I saw the EliteGreeks website and found a coupon code so I decided to order from it. HORRIBLE IDEA. I ordered several items and spent over $70 but only received a t-shirt and a hoodie. The other big bulk of my order (tank, shirt, shorts) have not been received although it says online they were already delivered. I have sent numerous (5-6 emails) and they NEVER respond. The t-shirt that i did received was marked with a permanent marker and the hoodie i received didn't have the additional embroidery that i paid extra for. NEVER SHOP HERE. While the quality of the clothes i did receive looks decent, their lack of response and my missing items and embroidery makes this a store I would never recommend.

Comments

22nd of Sep, 2011

I ordered from here about a month ago and only received half my items and one that was damaged. The service is awful and I still have not received my other items or my money back for the damaged on. NEVER SHOP HERE. If you have a complaint about anything they will not respond to you.

22nd of Sep, 2011

This is the damaged item I received.

7th of Nov, 2012

Be aware, these people also do business as "Spiritwear Wholesale". They are an outrageously HORRIBLE company and have burned an uncountable number of bridges. Our school chose this particular company for our spirit wear not because they had the best prices but because the owners live in our community and THEIR CHILDREN ATTEND OUR SCHOOL AS WELL!!! They have failed to respond to emails, parents have had to cancel their credit cards, and orders have never been filled. Our PTO even sent a registered letter in an effort to communicate and the letter was rejected. If they do this to their own community and their own school...imagine what they will do to you!!