ELITE ESCAPES INTERNATIONAL, LLC / promised Vacation never received

PO Box 829Lexington, SC, United States Review updated:
Phone: none
I was promised a free vacation for attending a seminar then received a letter about a month later saying that the certificates for "The Complete Package" which included two-round trip airfares, three day and two nights hotel stay, one hundred dollars gasoline rebates, thirty dollars in dinner certificates, and two theme tickets is currently out of stock and on backorder. The vendor believes that this certificate will be back in stock and thirty days.That has been since Aug 27, that I received that letter and no further contact has been made. Whats up with this? Will I ever get the package I was promised when my husband and I attended that seminar? We have the documentation to prove it. We attended this presentation on 7/26/08

Comments

Wi
  13th of Nov, 2008
did not recieve what was promised. free airfare anywhere in the continental united states and free car rental. i'm sure mywife and i have been conned is this true. called them and they said that they would not be in to answer phone calls till 11/19/2008.
Wi
  13th of Nov, 2008
i believe elite escapes international is a scam.
Pe
  25th of Nov, 2008
how am I sopossed to get in touch with elite, can't find any phone number.
Ly
  14th of Feb, 2009
My wife and I were invited to attend a sales pitch on travel and vacation opportunities. They promised "The Complete Package" as a reward for attending the meeting. We elected not to buy into the program and when we sent in our "gift" certificate there was no response.
Ca
  4th of Mar, 2009
I agree with all the aboe I think it is a scam. They take your money and run. Please dont anyone else be made a fool of like my husband and I were