ELITE AUPAIR AGENCY / AWFUL SERVICE, DISRESPECTFUL MANAGER

1 200 HIGH ROAD, LONDONLondon, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 02088888144

We paid this agency a big sum for hiring a nanny-mother's help. They sent us a young lady, who we were told that she has never worked in UK. It turned out that it was complete lie-She was dismissed fom work by a single mother in London. She didn't do any baby sitting/even playing with my son.So, we reduced her fees giving her 2 weeks notice. She didn't say anything nor did the agency. One fine night, she left with our doors open in middle of night-When I rang agency next day about complaining to police, They told me that she couldn't be contacted.
Few days later, The manager says that the lady complained that we reduced her pay. The way manager talks is appaling.She isn't fit to be in her Job.Now she's saying, We have to pay again fully.
Any one looking for ELITE AUPAIR AND NANNY AGAENCY-BEWARE!!!-MONEY GRABBING.

Pa

Comments

• Ad
      29th of Oct, 2008

hi there
    we are another Elite international victim, we paid £595.00 for urgent child care as our aupiar had to go his grandma had died,
    we made it very clear to the agency the type of mother' help housekeeper we were looking for they send us the wrong person that did not speak english, was a smoker, she left after 4 weeks
    the agency has not as yet responded to our pleas for a refund, so that we could employ other agency,
    we just don't know what to do...

• Ad
      29th of Oct, 2008

hi
    if anybody has had bad experience from ELITE INTERNATIONAL please get in touch we need to stop them cashing in on the needs of working families by MONEY GRABBING cheating bad manered individuals such as the ELITE INTERNATIONAL

• Ed
      7th of Jan, 2009

Hi. I saw your complaints about Elite Au Pair Agency. It is too bad you both had such a terrible experience, and unfortunately this can and does happen. May I suggest a very good company based in London? SmartAuPair.com - they are small, caring and they screen their au pairs carefully. You should give them a call and visit their home page. The director gets back to you within 24 hours and I know you will be impressed - I was when I contacted them about their services.

I run a national clearinghouse on the au pair industry and I welcome your comments at www.aupairclearinghouse.com. We report and review au pair agencies and write about the au pair experience. Please visit us soon!

Good luck and I hope that you get the au pair you are looking for!

Best,

Edina Stone
    CEO & President
    www.aupairclearinghouse.com

• Ni
      23rd of Jan, 2009

Aupairclearinghouse.com is a great resource for parents looking to hire an au pair. It reviews agencies, gives tips on interviewing both au pairs and agencies and just posted thier Top Three Au Pair Agency Picks for 2009.

• Cl
      28th of Feb, 2009

I have been a customer of Elite and they have provided me with a 12 month candidates that is stll with me for the 3rd year am very happy! they do charge a renewal fee every year which is the same 595 per year but in all honesty we are so happy with the candidate that we have got and we would be paying that fee each year for a new girl anyway so we are happy to pay for our aupair that has really become a part of our childrend lives. I have been very happy with the service and the girl that has dealt with me has always beebn very helpful with all of my requests.