Elite Accounts Scammers / Do not release account info!

1 MI, United States Review updated:

I bought an account from them several months ago and they said they would mail me the rest of the account info. I have never received any follow up information. I've contacted their live support staff and talked with michael and he said that he'll contact the owner. I've left voicemails, emails and no response! Every time I go to their live support, they say the same thing, that the boss will contact me soon. But they never do!

I'm screwed because it's been past the time I can recall my money from Paypal and now I'm stuck with an account I don't have all of the info too.

DO NOT buy an account from these guys.

Comments

• Ow
      25th of Apr, 2008

Well all we can say is this is a flat out lie. Please note that the customer is not claiming we recalled the account or that the account is no longer playable. He is claiming that the additional security information, which does not affect gameplay, was not released EVER. We can guarantee that his account is still playable and that we did release the security information when the customer asked. To prove the point more, our policy is to release the information 7 days after your purchase, paypal allows you file a chargeback up to 45 days after the purchase, if this customer is claiming that he was not able to do a chargeback that means that he asked for the information on day 8 and waiting an additional 37 days until it was to late to do a chargeback to get his money back from our company? This just does not make sense. Please check us out and render your own decisions about our company.

• El
      2nd of May, 2008

Watch out for Eliteaccounts.com they are scammers & botters!

I bought an account from them and it was closed a few days later for 3rd party programs. They say they are safe but that's total BS and don't believe anything they tell you. Botting = closure!

And you can't win virtual goods dispute on paypal because they don't cover it! No wonder you aren't on markeedragon.com any more, I'm sure you've been banned from their for scamming.

• El
      20th of May, 2008

SCAMMERS JUST GOT MY ACCOUNT CLOSED AND EVERYONE ELSE THEY USE!!!

These guys bot and they just got everyones accounts closed and shutdown their website! Their support staff has blocked my AIM account and won't talk with me.

I'm filing a chargeback!!! Scammers!!