Elite Accounts / Scammers and fraudsters

1 MI, United States Review updated:

They just got my account closed along with everyone else because they bot!!! They've turned off their website so you can't even get a hold of them. I've tried contacting them on AIM but they blocked me and they don't answer their phone. A bot they use called glider just got caught here is the thread: http://vforums.mmoglider.com/showthread.php?p=1049401#post1049401.
They've shutdown their website and now refusing to talk with me and all of their customers.

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE GUYS!!! THEY ARE SCAMMERS AND WORST ### OUT THERE!

They write all the BS about how safe they are but now we see the truth and they just got my account closed and everyone else's and running off with our money. I'm filing a charge back and hopefully I can get it back.

Comments

• Ha
      20th of May, 2008

Did they shutdown for good, if so u should be able to call ure bank and inquire.

• Je
      22nd of May, 2008

The website is back up and they are back scamming again. I submitted an account for trade-in and all they did was change the password so they could list it for sale without providing the trade account information. I have emailed the computer theft division in Oakland, Michigan to see if they can be of any assistance with these thieves. Paypal and my creditcard company are both working on contacting thier bank for chargebacks *thier bank has a certain amount of time to respond*.

• Ow
      22nd of May, 2008

"They just got my account closed along with everyone else because they bot"

If you notice we don't hide the fact that we bot or the risks involved.

Read the whole page and you will find that our guarantee only applies to custom made accounts, NOT your personal accounts. Again all this information is right out in the open for the customer to view.

There is also a section on how to SAFELY buy services from companies like ourselves:

To Jeff:

The funds were frozen in our account because you initiated a chargeback, if you froze our money we take back our product. We are sorry you believe you should have the account AND your money back. We will be happy to assist in any way with the Oakland county computer theft division. If you wish to withdraw the chargeback you will get your account back. We do NOT have to accept all trades, your belief that you have a RIGHT to trade in accounts is wrong, the final decision is up to us not the customer. Just because you don't like the account you bought, combined with the fact we don't want to trade it for something else does not in any case warrant fraudulent activity, nor the right to initiate a chargeback because you bought something you don't like.

• Ro
      30th of Sep, 2008

I bought 2 accounts from eltie accounts. All the sudden my password on both accounts were changed. Now I can't login on either one of them. Sent a email to support and came back as mail undelivered. I spent 1000 dollars on 2 accounts can't login at all :(