Elevate Life Appetite Crush / Fraud

Offer of a samlpe suppliment for Thirty days trial supply free. If I called in 30 days would not be charged I got the sample and two days latter I got a charge for Two $79.95 charges on my account I called and was told when the productuct arrived to put these numbers on the packages nothing else and return them for a full refund. They told be to make sure I sent them secure male so I sent them Delivery confirmation. I alled the canfirmation and it said they where delivereed so I called again and got the same person. She said they had not gotten them back. I said the confirmation said it was delivered and she said it arrived in the city of Saint George but they did not have them. To call back next week so that is what I did . Got the same person and She said again they did not have them I saked to speak to a supperviser and was denied accesss to a suppervisor. This is a total scam. I am going to my bank tomorrow as I got overdraft charges because I did not exspect charges because I did nto intend to be charged because If it was no good I would call withing the 30 days. I am tired of being scammed by all these internet companys and television comercials.

Comments

• De
      14th of Mar, 2010

I had ordered @ $75.00 on QVC and was wrong size so sent they order back thru USP shipping and I called and they stated they had never received order and unless I could find the confirmation # then I would not be able to get a refund but I used their mailing address and I know they received shipment but yet claimed they didnt.

• Jm
      25th of Mar, 2010

What a bunch of ### this company is. They are truly what is wrong with America. If you get products from this company I promise you they will find a way to screw you out of money. Avoid them at all costs, they are unbelievably shady and there "customer support" is a joke. They are rude, unhelfpful and will not let you talk to a supervisor, they came right out and told me that I, as the customer, was wrong. I hope somebody nails these idiots because the business that they do is not only immoral but so sketchy. On top of that if you get screwed and are stuck with their pathetic product it''s completely useless garbage that isn't even fda approved. Let it be a warning to those of you who fall victim to this fraud.