Element Construction Group / Job - Cashier unethical behaviour. After receiving the signed contract, i could no longer contact Samuel Gold

I received an email about a job being a contractor. I completed the application and signed the agreement. It didn't appear to be a scam.
This is the website that was given to me.
The last email I received ask about whether I had sat up my bank account. Sam Gold is the person.
Samuel Gold
Samuel Gold's profile photo
[protected]@gmail.com

See atached for correspondent .

Ja
Mar 17, 2016

Comments

• Ka
      Jun 24, 2016

I got an email from them as a work from home type deal. Did you discover if it was legit or a scam?

Jun 24, 2016

And you should probably delete that 3rd picture with your SS# on it... that's probably not a good thing to have on the interweb... =0

• Ye
      Jun 28, 2016

HI I received the same thing too, I don't know if I should sign or not, did you find out if it's legit or ntot?

• So
      Jan 19, 2017

Hi. i recieved the same offer from Samuel Gold. offering $3, 000 cash + commission. want a bank account and other information. did you manage to find out it is true ?

• So
      Jan 19, 2017

Hi. i recieved the same offer from Samuel Gold. Offering $3, 000 + comission. want a bank account and other information so that other people may send the wire transfers etc. Did you manage to figure out this guy ?

May 04, 2018

Please take your social security # off this post, too dangerous. I too received this from him. When I told him I thought it was a scam, he said "I do not like working with "beaches" (yes he spelled it like that)