Electronic Transaction Supplies / Unfair business practices!

I have been having issues with this company for years. They routinely call our office and ask whoever answers the phone to "verify the shipping address" for supplies that we have never requested. Every time I attempt to cancel the order or to return it I am told that that we "approved" the order by giving the shipping address. I have tried several times to get them to stop sending me supplies to no avail. We have a fairly high turnover of staff, so everytime someone new answers the phone, they give out the shipping address and here comes another package. Last summer this situation came up again. I tried to return the package, but again was told that it was the "second part" of a previously committed order. So I paid the invoice and told them not to ever send me another package. Two months later I received an invoice. When I checked with them, they said it was for another package sent out two months after the last one I had paid for. I have not received any other shipments and do not have any boxes that match the invoice # on the bill. I have tried repeatedly to clear this up but I am always told that "Tony" will get me proof that the package was received by us and then I hear nothing until I get another bill. The only thing they have been able to tell me so far is that the package was supposedly signed for by an employee that had been fired a week prior to the supposed shipment being received. They are now threatening us with a summons for collections, but I refuse to pay for something I do not have and did not want. I also sent a letter to the company addressed to the President, but have heard nothing on that either.

Va

Comments

11th of Oct, 2006

I completely agree. This company is the most deceitful company I've ever had to deal with. They tricked my daughter into "confirming our shipping address" on a recording in which they mentioned the price. My daughter completely thought I had already ordered the product, which I had not...I had gotten frustrated with them repeatedly during previous attempts to trick me personally. They "never received" the returned product. They then sent me to "collections" for the product I never ordered.
    I do not know how the owners of this company can look at themselves in the mirror each day. What a disgrace to humanity.

• Un
      21st of Nov, 2006

I too was a victim in North Carolina. I am a receptionist for a company here and this deceitful company did the precise thing to me. I am not nor ever have been authorized to purchase supplies for my company. When these aggressive salespersons called back to verify that we were paying the $120.00 bill (a bill that exceeds far more than the supplies are worth) I was treated with severe hostility when I disputed their authorization. I just now started to research these deceptive companies, and sadly we've been hit with this twice now in one year. Beware.

• Ru
      8th of Mar, 2007

I am a victim also. I received supplies I did not order I sent them back. They said they did not receive them but I have a received notice from the post office that proves they did receive them. Today I got a bill for original amount plus interest and a threat of "enforced collection" and ruined credit. Recently the same thing happened to us with another company, POS. Sure am glad I am a member of prepaid legal.

• Se
      20th of Apr, 2007

Does anyone have their shipping or returns address... I can find nothing on the packages they sent me to even try to return them???

• Ro
      27th of Aug, 2007

I own a small restaurant. This was an existing business when I acquired it. ETS was one of the suppliers that the previous owner had on his list of suppliers. I ordered my rolls of register tapes from them, but every few months some more shipments would arrive. I did not order any of this. I traced it back only to find out that my staff would receive the shipments thinking that I ordered them. They also would call saying that the rest of the supplies will be shipped & my staff would okay it. In the invoice they would have my staff's name as the person who approved the order. My staff doesn't have any authorization to order anything from any suppliers. They are shift managers. We ended up with boxes of register tapes. I have one register in the restaurant. And now they keep on calling me for payments. What can I do.

• Me
      7th of Sep, 2007

They are still doing the same thing and when you don't want to pay they keep calling and harassing. This is not a company to do business with. Thank.