Electrolux / Washy Talky Washing Machine / pathetic after sale service!
I own an Electrolux washy talky washing machine. I was so impressed by the product that when I needed a micro wave I remained loyal to electrolux product only. recommended the same to a lot of friends too.
But when I needed an after sale service for my washing machine I got the shock of my life. I couldn't even imagine that a company with such a high image and market holding will fail miserably to provide after sale service.
Now, the most horrible part is that I pay proper service charges to the company a cost not less in any manner and that's Rs. 280 for one visit of the so called engineers, even if it is a minor problem like only fixing a loose wire, my problem is fixed only temporarily. The engineer shows me worn out parts, tries to communicate that why don't I deal with him straight it will cost me less and obviously I"ll have all his commitments towards me. If I request him that I like to stick to the moral paths only then he turns his face towards his partner and makes fun of me.
I want to ask the company - are they sleeping over such matters or if after sale service is not important at all for the company?
IF FIRST IS THE CASE THEN i WOULD ADVISE THE COMPANY THAT ITS HIGH TIME THEY WAKE UP. AND IF SECOND IS THE CASE THEN PLEASE START COUNTING YOUR DAYS. BECAUSE IT IS ONLY THE AFTER SALE SERVICE PEOPLE WHO MAKE OR CREATE ANY COMPANY.
As for me I have decided never ever to buy any electrolux product and I advise the same to others.
More Electrolux / Washy Talky Washing Machine Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Electrolux Induction Range - e15 error code - cooktop not working 
- Frigidaire - front load washer poorly engineered. 
- Electrolux India - pathetic customer service by electrolux 
- Electrolux Front Loader Washer & Dryer - % year warranty & dryer breaks 1.4 yrs into contract
- Electrolux - Washer & Dryer - rebate scam 
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - electrolux cashback promotion
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - cooktop model: fpic3677rf
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - my 82 year old mother's brand new stove is still not repaired and not working
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - model # fghs2655pf side-by-side refrigerator
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - faulty products and poor customer service